What is Lakme Nail Colour Remover?
- Enriched with Vitamin E to prevent excessive dryness around the nails.
Price: Rs 70
I have been using Lakme Nail remover from almost 7-8 years now and I have even tried other nail paint removers but I always keep coming back to this one.
What I love about Lakme Nail Paint?
- It completely removes my nail paints- 2coats, 3 coats, base coat, top coat whatever. It removes every last bit of my nail polish.
- I don’t have to use too much of it to remove my nail paint.
- I don’t have to make an effort to remove my nail polishes.
- The bottle has a plastic stopper with a small hole in it. It’s easier to control the quantity of the product that ways.
- I like its packaging. If I remember they have revamped the packaging over the years.
- It’s decently priced.
- It does not give any burning sensation on my skin.
What I don’t like about Lakme Nail Colour Remover?
- I think it has acetone in it because it smells pretty alcoholic.
- It does dry my nails after I remove my nail polish. I apply cuticle cream or a normal moisturizer on my nails as soon as I remove my nail polish.
- No ingredient list mentioned so I have no clue about what is going on my nails. I just use it because it works and it works pretty well.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :star: :star: :star: +0.5
Apart from Lakme Nail Colour Remover I have also used Colorbar Nail Polish Remover and Revlon Nail Polish Remover. Colorbar remover is acetone free but Lakme has always been more easily availble so I tend to pick up Lakme’ nail colour remover mostly. Also I have not been able to find the Rs 50 nail paint remover bottle that Colorbar used to sell These days Colorbar sells some other nail paint remover that is pretty expensive so I never bought it.
My biggest disappointment among nail paint revers has been Revlon Nail Paint remover. It was expensive (Rs 115/-), I had to use too much of the product to clean my nail paints, and I had to put in so much effort every time I had to remove my nail polishes. It sucked pretty much. :pissedoff: