Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat
- Teint Idole Silky Mat is made for women seeking a perfect looking matte complexion, that lasts all day: up to 18h matte finish.
- THE 1ST DIVINELY FRESH FOUNDATION IS ENRICHED WITH MINERAL SILICEUM. A BREATHABLE MATTE FINISH
- A breathable fresh texture, enduring & perfect: it conceals pores and imperfections.
- Teint Idole Silky Mat controls shine and refines the skin’s surface. Complexion looks and remains matte: healthy looking.
- PORES AND IMPERFECTIONS APPEAR REDUCED
- Complexion is matte yet non-powdery: fresh, looking natural and poreless.
- Skin apperance is visibly refined: silky smooth and more radiant; imperfections look less visible. Make-up reaches new levels of perfection.
How to apply:
- Apply Teint Idole Silky Mat to the cheeks, nose and forehead from the centre outwards.
Luminosity & high contour:
- Apply touches of a lighter shade of Teint Idole Silky Mat to the forehead, nose and chin. Then apply your usual shade to the forehead and cheek contours.
Price : Rs 2700
What I love about Lancome Teint Idole Silky Mat?
- It stays on and on for hours at a go. I don’t need to do any touch ups throughout the day.
- It is amazingly waterproof. I was out the other day and my face was sweating because of the heat. I dabbed my face with tissue and to my surprise, not even a single speck of foundation came on the tissue.
- It gives a silky matte finish. It’s not completely matte.
- The coverage is medium and is buildable. In fact you can even go for a sheer coverage with this foundation depending on your preference.
- A very little foundation is required for face and neck.
- It is a very lightweight foundation, almost like using a tint on the face.
- It’s a mineral foundation.
- It does not give a powdery finish and even if you are not too good at applying foundation you can be rest assured that this foundation would never give you a cakey finish.
- It does not accentuate the pores or settles in fine lines. Even when I blend it at the back of my hand, it does not settle into the fines lines of my hand.
- It has a light floral fragrance, which I like.
- The packaging is compact but there is 30 ml of product in the tube. This makes it easier to carry around.
- It has SPF 16
- It has a runny consistency. I am not used to using foundations with such consistency but now I find it easier to use than rest of my foundations. 😛
- This foundation oxidizes a bit. The shade that is got is 02 -Lys Rose, which is one shade lighter than my skin tone. It proved to be a boon for me because after half and hour or so the foundation matches my skintone perfectly. But personally I think a foundation should not oxidize because people buy foundations that match their skin tone perfectly.
Other than that I totally recommend this foundation. It’s a great foundation for daily wear and especially for summers a foundation like this is a blessing.
My little tip would be that it is best of you apply this foundation with finger tips. Since the consitency is runny, I feel applying it with a brush or sponge would be a mere wastage of product. And here is me wearing the foundation. I have not applied powder to match the shade. Just a little blush, eye makeup and lipstick. 🙂
Have you used Lancome foundations?
The product shown in this entry was sent by PR for consideration.