Hello ladies 🙂
It’s almost the end of my vacations and I need to be back in college after a fortnight! I’m making sure to enjoy every last bit of it though I have to put all my time into studying for placements 🙁 So today’s review is yet another mask that I got from Leaders Insolution. Let’s know more about it.
Product Description: The Teatree Relaxing Mask is a remedy for troubled skin, effectively targeting large and clogged up pores. It relaxes the skin by soothing redness. Leaders Insolution masks are free of parabens, mineral oils, silicon and artificial pigments. Thus, treatment to your skin is done naturally and gently.
- Efficiently soothes and relieves troubled & oily skin.
- Instantly calms skin redness & irritation.
- Filbert and olive sprouts protect and revitalize skin effectively.
- Provides anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cleanse and dry face, then refine with toner.
- Apply mask for 15-20 minutes. Do not leave until the mask has dried up as this will hydrate your skin.
- Remove and tap your face for a while. Leave it for around 10-15 minutes for the essence to be fully absorbed.
Price: Approx 278 INR for 25ml (1 mask)
My experience with Leaders Insolution Teatree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask :
These masks come in pouches that are obviously not a hassle since it is meant for one-time use only. The mask can be found immersed in a good quantity of serum, so much so that I used it on my hands 😛 The mask fits correctly on my face and I suppose it has a universal size.
The instructions, ingredients and other details are described in Korean language so I had to search the website to know more.
I was keen on trying this mask since tea-tree is very beneficial for the skin, especially an oily skin. My skin has been misbehaving for a while now and it has become hard to maintain it. So I had to cut down on using any type of makeup or skin care products for some time now. This mask focuses on eliminating clogged pores and oil secretion, which is the main concern to me right now. It claims to be suitable for all skin types but I suggest sensitive skinned beauties to avoid it, since my sister’s skin reacted in breakouts. The mask sits perfectly on my face without slipping and the serum doesn’t drip either. It takes quite a time to dry completely and after that it can be removed and discarded.
Like it claims, it did control the secretion of sebum on my skin for quite some time and cleansed the clogged pores apart from tightening them. It did not make my skin stretchy or dry either. My skin looked really fresh and radiant. But it made my skin very itchy! 🙁 It did eliminate the redness at the corners of my nose, but once it started to itch they appeared again!
Pros of Leaders Insolution Teatree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask :
- Convenient packaging for one time use.
- The mask isn’t too thin and fits perfectly.
- There is a lot of serum along with the mask that can be used.
- It controls the secretion of sebum for a while.
- Unclogs and cleanses pores.
- Soothes redness (but they re-appeared in my case!)
- Good ingredient list that are free from parabens, mineral oils etc.
Cons of Leaders Insolution Teatree Relaxing Skin Renewal Mask :
- The mask takes really long to dry which makes me impatient.
- It made my skin really itchy which in turn irritated me and my skin!
- All the itching made the redness at the corners of my nose re-appear.
IMBB rating: 3/5
Would I recommend/re-purchase Leader’s Insolution tea-tree relaxing skin renewal mask?
I don’t think I’d recommend this to sensitive skinned girls. My skin isn’t prone to much reactions but I couldn’t stand this one even though it did control the oil secretion. A miss for me!
Leaders Insolution Derma Soul Detox Mask
Leaders Insolution Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask
Leaders Insolution Mela-Tox Skin Clinic Mask
The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
Lush Tea Tree Water
Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme SPF-25
Palmolive Thermal Spa Skin Renewal Body Wash
How To Make Lush Cupcake Face Mask At Home