Habibs Hair Serum
I’m still a novice in writing product reviews as I have just realized how to properly use them and I am still learning the art of putting the experience into words. Jomol and Neha S. requested me to do the review of Habibs hair serum in my haul post, so here I am with my views on the product, hope u like it.
Before I review Habibs Hair Serum, a brief description of my hair:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
I have a fairly good quality hair, below shoulder length, not shiny, frizzy, dry or wavy hair. My hair tends to get knotty and leads to breakage, and it is difficult to comb my hair dry or wet. I do use heating products on my hair but not very often.
Habibs Hair Serum Claim
Nourishes hair, ease tangles, induces sheen and lusture. Rejuvenates dry and chemically treated hair. Wonder cure for split ends.
Price: Rs 240 for 100 ml
Available at most of the stores
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Application of Habibs Hair Serum
For best results take a few drops and apply on the hair after the final rinse to make hair smooth and lustrous. I don’t use on very wet hair as it weighs down my hair so I take a coin size amount rub it in my palms, just run my hands through my hair starting at the ends and working my way up on my damp hair.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Pros of Habibs Hair Serum
1. The consistency of the liquid is good, not runny.
2. It helps to comb damp hair without breakage.
3. Little quantity of the serum evenly covers my hair.
4. Reduces frizz, leaves a bit of shine, mild floral smell.
5. Can be applied as heat protectant.
6. Decent packaging, see through bottle lets u know the amount of product left.
7. Lasts long, it has three years of shelf life.
8. Easy to carry, cork on the top prevents leakages.
9. Not tested on animals.
10. Company says it cures split ends, I have no idea about it but it does prevent split ends.
Cons of Habibs Hair Serum
1. The consistency of the serum is slightly thick, if not rubbed properly will not spread evenly.
2. Too much of the serum weighs down my hair and looks like oily hair.
3. It has screw lid which is difficult to open to reapply.
4. Doesn’t have any ingredients list, but it smells like scented silicon
5. Over use makes hair sticky.
6. Strengthening does not last long.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
My personal rating would be 3 on 5
Have You Used Habibs Hair Serum Before? Please Rate in the Box Below:
Matrix Biolage Smoothing Hair Serum Review
Loreal Professional TEC Liss Control Hair Serum Review
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Loreal Smooth Intense Serum Review
L’oreal Oiliss Anti-frizz Leave-in Serum Review
7 Homemade Remedies for Hair Split Ends
Hair Care 3: Tips for Healthy Hair
Hair Care 1: Structure of Hair
Hair Care 4: Tips for Dry Hair
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India