This is my first review on IMBB and I am very excited about it.
I have come across many Lipice lip balms previously. A few of them are purely lip balms and do not leave any color and a few others are the ones which are colorless and still leave a sheer color.
There is a new range of Lipice lip balms called as “Lipice Color” and this range has got amusing names. These are the few options which are available in the new range:
- Pouty Pink.
- Hotty Pink.
- Flirty Mauve.
- Naughty Orange.
- Crazy Brown.
From this range, I picked up “Pouty Pink.”
Now, with Lipice Color, you can get luscious, vivacious, fresh lips with a seductive color which stays for a long time. It says it has micro shine and yes, that’s true. It has got sparkles in it, which shows up on the lips and the lips stay fresh all day long.
- It is enriched with Natural Beeswax and Mineral Oil.
- It provides ample moisture to lips giving a smooth and even finish.
- It is fortified with micro shine granules.
- It contains UV protection.
Rs. 200/-. I don’t have the pic of the actual packaging.
I don’t know how Hotty Pink and the other variants look like. I found the word “Pouty” to be very amusing, so I decided to purchase this one. This was a newly introduced product in the market and so the SA was excited to tell me about it. Here is the pic of the swatches.
It’s a sheer pink color with sparkle in it. When worn along with formal wear, one or two swatches are more than enough. It keeps the lips pink and moisturized and doesn’t look too fancy with many sparkles on it. For an evening wear, three to five swatches are more than enough.
This is how it looks on my lips with two swipes
The lips actually get a pouty feel. Also, it has got a rosy flavor. This might be a good choice for teenagers and can be worn every day. Young girls would love this because they can use this as a lip gloss too.
Pros of Lipice Color – Pouty Pink:
- Very moisturizing, leaves a smooth and even finish and does not dry out lips.
- Makes lips soft and moisturizing.
- It gives a nice color to the lips with sparkles, which stays for an hour.
- It claims to provide UV protection.
- It leaves a non-waxy, non-greasy finish and it is tasteless.
Cons of Lipice Color – Pouty Pink:
- Limited availability.
- SPF is not mentioned, so don’t know how much protection it provides.
Hope you liked my first review.
Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner
Lipice Sheer Color Lame Sparkle Pink
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm
Lipice Color Lip Balm in Sweet Rose
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
Lakme Enrich Lip Color Shade No. 421
L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Plum Passion
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher – 831E Pearlescent Pink
7 MAC Pink Lipsticks Photos, Swatches