With LipIce Sheer Color, you can now protect your lips while making them look beautiful. LipIce Sheer Color is a lip balm that mysteriously turns from white to pink, on application. LipIce Sheer Color comes with:
- Natural Beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips
- Natural Olive Oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturization
- Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh
Price : Rs 195
That’s how the packaging is :
What I like about Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner:
- It’s a clear lip balm that turns pink when applied on lips. It’s like a conditioning lip stain. With 2-3 swipes you get the natural pink colour on your lips and with a few more swipes, you can get bright pink lips. This would work differently for different people depending on how pigmented your lips are.
- It comes in a twist up tube packaging so, it’s hygienic to use.
- It’s not waxy or greasy. It goes on as a soft glossy pink lip balm on lips. After an hour or so, the glossiness fades but the pink lip stain stays on your lips. Your lips looks naturally pink.
- Unlike the regular lip stains, it does not dry your lips. It rather conditions them.
- You can also apply it on top of your lipstick to get a hint of colour and soft glossy effect on your lips.
- Doesn’t have funny smell or taste .
- Great for days when you don’t want to look too made up.
- The lip stain stays on your lips for around 2 hours and then it starts to fade. It doesn’t fade completely I feel the need to reapply it after around 2 hours.
- A great product for students or for people who are not too comfortable using lipsticks.
- The stain fades evenly without looking patchy or uneven.
What I don’t like about Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner:
- Considering it is a part of lipice range, I was expecting it to have that same cooling effect that lipice lip balms have.It does not have any cooling effect.
- I wish it had SPF.
- I wish the same concept was available in a variety of shades.
- I have to use either olive oil or Maybelline Eyes & Lips remover to get rid of the stain completely.
And here is how it looks on me after 2-3 swipes.
And on applying more, it gives brighter shade of pink.
Overall, I totally love this lip conditioner. I am so addicted to it that I think I’d end up using up the full tube within a month only. Totally worth every penny.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix Review
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm Review