LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm
Hello ladies, back after the longest break. My internet has been acting all crazy and would not allow me to connect and talk to you all 🙁
How are we all?
LipIce is a young and trendy lip balm for the chic young girls out there! LIPICE is a fun and fashionable lip moisturizer that is suitable for all occasions and lifestyles. It contains all the great stuff to keep your lips soft, moisturize and healthy throughout the day, for noticeably smooth lips. LIPICE offers a wide range of lip care products to pamper and moisturize your lips. LIPICE products range from fun fruity flavors, non-color lip balm, unique color changeable lip balm, dazzling glosses and soft and natural color lip balm.
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry
With LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry, you can now protect your lips while making them look beautiful. LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry is a lip balm that mysteriously turns from white to pink, on application.
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry comes with:
• Natural Beeswax that nourishes and replenishes your lips.
• Natural Olive Oil that softens and keeps your lips moisturized.
• Vitamin A, C and E with deep moisture that keep the lips soft, supple and fresh.
• Protect lips from harmful UV rays.
• Fortified with Strawberry flavor.
Reviewing:LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm.
I would just say that I have thoroughly enjoyed using this lip balm. Lipice is a Japanese company and they have started to grow themselves in India now. I have seen Lipice products a lot of times on the counters, but never picked them up. I just do not know why.
And as far as lip balms go, we can never have too many of them. Can we? Lol.
I bet if you empty your bag handbag upside down there would be at least 3 of them coming out.
Pros of LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm:
• Not only is this moisturizing, but also it gives a beautiful colour to your lips.
• In seconds after application, the lip balm turns pink.
• It would be very very good for those with pale lips.
• It has all the fancy ingredients such as olive oil, vitamin A and C and UV protection too.
• I have pigmented lips, but the colour gives my lips a deep red and deep pink colour which I like.
• Lips look the most natural with this lip balm.
• When I asked others opinion when I was wearing this lip balm, it looked like my natural shade with no colour on.
• The quantity you get for the price is justified.
• The texture is neither too creamy nor too hard, just glides on easily.
• LipIce is available at every major pharmacy and cosmetic store.
• Added advantage to all this is the cute pink packaging with this leaf design on the cap.
• For ladies with no or slightly pigmented lips, this can be a substitute for lipsticks.
• This is the number one selling lip balm in Japan according to a cosmopolitan advertisement of the product.
• It can be bought online too.
• The one in the picture is the non-sparkle variant, Rati has already reviewed the one with sparkles.
• Very slight or no smell.
Cons of LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm:
• None that I can think of. If you layer the balm too much on pigmented lips like mine, it might look weird.
• The availability can be a con.
LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm
Lipice Color Lip Balm in Sweet Rose
Lipice Sheer Color Lame Sparkle Pink Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
Avon Lip Balm vs Nivea Lip Balm
L’Oreal Hydrafresh Lip Balm
BVLGARI Lip Balm
Jovees Lip Balm
TBS Raspberry Lip Balm Vs Lotus Vanilla Lip Balm
Nivea Lip Care Repair & Protection Lip Balm
Best Lip Balm for Chapped Lips : Ask IMBB
Oriflame Essentials Hydra Rich Lip Balm
EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm Strawberry Bite
Avon Naturals Lip Balm Strawberry, Aloe & Cherry
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
Biotique Lip Balm and Lotus Safe Sun Anti Tan Gel
Biotique Morning Nectar Lightening Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Lip Balm – Strawberry
Nivea Fruity Shine Pink Guava Lip Balm
Bourjois Restoring Night Lip Balm
The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach Blossom
The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches
Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
Mac Tendertone Lip Balm – Take a Hint
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Immediate Repair Lip Balm
Lips: How to Make Lip Balm at Home
Oriflame Beauty Lip Balm
The Body Shop Lip Care – Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy Lip Balm + Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick
Avon Little Black Dress Body Spray and Lip Balm
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy
Vaseline Lip Care
Non Shiny Lip Blams : Ask IMBB
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Vaseline Lip Care Rosy Glow- Strawberry Frost
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Photos, Swatches
Lakme Lip Love Conditioner Charmer Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Lip Pigmentation- Remedies for Pigmented Lips
Revayur Lip Blams, Moisturizer and ELF Blending Brush Haul
34 thoughts on “LipIce Sheer Color Strawberry Lip Balm”
I have this lip balm,and I just :love: it soo much!!~
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
With 2-3 swipes,I get a fully natural rosy colour and with 5-7 swipes,I get a Barbie Doll or Hello Kitty pink.
Yes, Pragny…it comes out so rosy rosy na…I like this lipice for that….. :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup: :makeup:
:haanji: But I have one chotu-motu problem with lipice….they use petrolatum as a key ingredient. 🙄
But,still,too nice to not love. :hihi:
I found this lip balm recently in H&G.. Want to buy that soon 🙂 Nice review 🙂
:makeup: You will love it,I assure you! 😀
Oye Rauni…this is my favourite lip balm………I just love it…because it comes out real well on lips……… :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
jomo,on mine too it looks very natural.i even apply gloss over it sometimes 😉
Same pinch!! :hihi:
hmmmmm…..nice color me also planning to buy this :yahoo:
Do buy it!~ I’m sure you will like it! 😀
Buy it soon!! It is a very versatile lip balm! :happydance:
Also,you have such pretty apple-cheeks! :love: :jaiho:
oh in that case me checking urban touch abi k abi :happydance: :happydance:
Yes,yes!! Hurry! :hihi:
alooooooooo ladkiyon.haan haan jinke pass hian lagao,mast ho jao.jinke pass nahe abhi barish mein runy karke lee aoo 🙂 :yes:
I agree with you on that. :haanji:
Also, tumhare baal itne smooth-smooth kaise hai? :worship: :worship:
Its so awesome! Where can I buy it online? 🙂
rauni..ye kinne ka aata hai…paise to btao.. :mirror: :jalwa:
Ye toh Rs 190 ka ata hai…ek ek bar discount pe bhi mil jayega. 😛
nd does d tint stay or lyk maybelline 1 it fades after half an hour… :scream:
The tint stays even after the lip balms softening effects wear off. :haanji:
…but it is a little difficult to get rid of. :stars:
This looks amazing. But what exactly is the difference between this and the sheer color natural one that Rati had reviewed?
god I dun hav a single lipice with me!! :waaa:
i’ve not tried lipice yet…time to give it a try 🙂 nice review FG 🙂
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: lovelies
Hi, I was visiting family in India a couple months back and a sales girl was trying to sell me this gloss. I didn’t wanted to buy it but since she was trying too hard I felt bad and ended up buying the natural one now I love it so much but I am about to run out. I can’t find it anywhere in U.S. Do you know how can I buy it online and get it delivered in U.S?