Lipice Sheer Color Lame Sparkle Pink Review, Swatch, FOTD
If you remember I reviewed lipice sheer lip color a few months back. Check HERE. Lipice has introduced two more versions recently- Sparkle pink and Strawberry
Pros and Cons
- Fragrance free
- Gives a pretty natural pink stain on lips. It’s just looks like your lips but better. If you apply more, it can give you a bright fuchsia lips. It sort of mixes with your own lip color and turns pinkish accordingly, hence gives a different shade of pink for different people. Love the concept.
- It is moisturizing and feels light on lips.
- It was intact on my lips for more than 2 – 1/2 hours. after that also stain was kinda there but the color fades out to a great extent.
- Does’t dry your lips.
- Does not have any funny smell or flavour.
- The shimmers in Sparkle Pink are not very gritty but there is a slight grittiness. Overall , they are smooth but if you press your lips against each other you do feel the shimmers.
- The sparkles are not overpowering. It’s mainly a lip color with fine sparkles.
- It has Olive Oil, Vitamin A, E , and C, which are good for lips.
- The sparkle particles are quite obvious so if sparkles are not your thing, you may want to skip this one and go for the regular one.
- The sparkles kinda tend to travel around your lips after a while, which does not look pretty. Also, it gets difficult to get rid of the sparkles when when you remove them with a makeup remover. It is best used on top of a lipstick and that too just on the lower lip to get that pouty fuller lips effect.
swatch before and after
And my FOTD after almost a week of illness. :((
Overall, I personally prefer the original version more than the sparkle version. Although from distance you cannot see sparkles as such, the sparkles gives that glossy effect to lips by reflecting light. This is just a fun thing for may be school going girls or something that you would like to keep for evening parties.
I would say that this a very very personal preference sort of product. Not something that everyone would like to use.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 3 / 5
Have you used Lipice Sheer Color Sparkle Pink ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix Review
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm Review
Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch, FOTD