WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope you all had a fabulous Friday and having an even better Saturday! Today I am reviewing the moisturizer which I use just before my makeup routine Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser.
Product Claims :
Light and gentle, this easily absorbed moisturising lotion is ideal for combination, oily or problem skin.
This finely balanced blend of naturally active skin-conditioning ingredients includes borage oil (a rich source of the essential fatty acid GLA), echinacea, hops, avocado oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) and natural antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture and help protect your skin, leaving it soft and smooth with a naturally healthy glow.
Massage into face and neck, morning and night, after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
Includes borage and avocado to lightly moisturise and balance the skin.
Suitable for combination/oily skin
How to use :
Gently massage Skin Repair Light into face and neck morning and night after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
The ingredients in this product are:
Aqua (water), Coco-caprylate/ caprate, Cetyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Glycerin, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Polyglyceryl-3-methylglucose distearate, Cetyl esters, Sodium lactate, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Tocopheryl acetate, Beta-carotene, Cetearyl glucoside, Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Xanthan gum, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl biguanide..
Price and Availability :
A 50ml bottle of the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser costs £ 18.75 and it is available only on their website!
My Thoughts on the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
Basically I am a moisturizer hoarder; I have a fancy for collecting them! I don’t know, it may be weird but it is so! The Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser has been with me since over a year I guess, but I started using it just about a month ago, since the bottle on my vanity used to stare back at me, and ask “Why you no try me?” 😛 So ever since I had my first rub with the cream I have been using it regularly before my makeup routines EVERY SINGLE DAY! Here are some swatches of the product,
What’s to LOVE about the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
• The packaging. I mean pumps are more convenient then jars and bottles I guess! So you can throw this in your hand bag and carry it anywhere and everywhere without having the horror thoughts of it spilling it in your bag!
• Has a soothing floral scent! I like it!!
• The healthy ingredient list! Just have read of them above.
• It is not make your skin greasy and what else would a combination/oily skinned woman ask for!
• Now the main reason why I use it before my makeup is for its speed of soaking into the skin! Ike it takes just few seconds to settle itself into my skin without any issues. Like I apply it and by the I sought my brushes, it’s into the skin and the best part it does not ooze out oil later on.
• Keeps the face hydrated for the whole day.
• It didn’t break me out!
What’s to HATE about the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
• The availability! It’s only available online!
Final Verdict :
I love this moisturizer for my makeup routine, whereas I have different moisturizers for night use and regular daily use when I am not using heavy makeup. I love its fragrance and the way my skin acts on applying it!
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
The Body Shop Reviews: Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion, All-In-One Base, Cheek Colour
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Nivea Refreshing Wash
Pond’s Light Moisturiser Review