Hope you all had a fabulous Friday and having an even better Saturday! Today I am reviewing the moisturizer which I use just before my makeup routine Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser.
Product Claims :
Light and gentle, this easily absorbed moisturising lotion is ideal for combination, oily or problem skin.
This finely balanced blend of naturally active skin-conditioning ingredients includes borage oil (a rich source of the essential fatty acid GLA), echinacea, hops, avocado oil, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) and natural antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E to replace lost moisture and help protect your skin, leaving it soft and smooth with a naturally healthy glow.
Massage into face and neck, morning and night, after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
Includes borage and avocado to lightly moisturise and balance the skin.
Suitable for combination/oily skin
How to use :
Gently massage Skin Repair Light into face and neck morning and night after Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
The ingredients in this product are:
Aqua (water), Coco-caprylate/ caprate, Cetyl alcohol, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Glycerin, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Polyglyceryl-3-methylglucose distearate, Cetyl esters, Sodium lactate, Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) extract, Triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Tocopheryl acetate, Beta-carotene, Cetearyl glucoside, Parfum (fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Xanthan gum, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl biguanide..
Price and Availability :
A 50ml bottle of the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser costs £ 18.75 and it is available only on their website!
My Thoughts on the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
Basically I am a moisturizer hoarder; I have a fancy for collecting them! I don’t know, it may be weird but it is so! The Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser has been with me since over a year I guess, but I started using it just about a month ago, since the bottle on my vanity used to stare back at me, and ask “Why you no try me?” 😛 So ever since I had my first rub with the cream I have been using it regularly before my makeup routines EVERY SINGLE DAY! Here are some swatches of the product,
What’s to LOVE about the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
• The packaging. I mean pumps are more convenient then jars and bottles I guess! So you can throw this in your hand bag and carry it anywhere and everywhere without having the horror thoughts of it spilling it in your bag!
• Has a soothing floral scent! I like it!!
• The healthy ingredient list! Just have read of them above.
• It is not make your skin greasy and what else would a combination/oily skinned woman ask for!
• Now the main reason why I use it before my makeup is for its speed of soaking into the skin! Ike it takes just few seconds to settle itself into my skin without any issues. Like I apply it and by the I sought my brushes, it’s into the skin and the best part it does not ooze out oil later on.
• Keeps the face hydrated for the whole day.
• It didn’t break me out!
What’s to HATE about the Liz Earle Skin Repair Light Moisturiser :
• The availability! It’s only available online!
Final Verdict :
I love this moisturizer for my makeup routine, whereas I have different moisturizers for night use and regular daily use when I am not using heavy makeup. I love its fragrance and the way my skin acts on applying it!
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
The Body Shop Reviews: Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion, All-In-One Base, Cheek Colour
Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
Nivea Refreshing Wash
Pond’s Light Moisturiser Review
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!