Here’s my second review from this range, after the L’Oreal Super Liner Sapphire Blue Gel Intenza 36 Hours Eyeliner. I’ve been looking for a good brown eyeliner since a really long time. Is this where my search ends? Read on to know!
Price: ₹875 but I got it online for ₹700.
Description of L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H:
• Create your signature look and dare to be graphic with superliner gel intenza.
• Long-lasting result.
• Professionally inspired brush.
• Glide-on gel texture.
• Professionally inspired product.
• Superliner gel intenza is incredibly versatile to use.
• It provides all the ease of a pencil eye liner with the durability of liquid.
• It is easy to apply, and unlike liquid, it can blend beautifully into the eye shadow to create high eye definition.
• Whether you want to pull off a 1960’s defined flick, or the classically chic smoky effect, superliner gel intenza will achieve it with ease.
Claims of L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H:
• Lasts for up to 36 hours.
• Resists tears and sweat.
• Is crease-proof and keeps a fresh, just applied look throughout wear.
• Does not smear, fade, rub off or stain the lids.
My Experience with L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H:
Brush: The brush is useless! It doesn’t hold up much of the product so I have to keep on dipping it into the jar to get a good colour pay-off. It also doesn’t help in creating different styles. So, you’ll need to buy a new brush for proper application especially if you want thin lines.
Pigmentation: It’s the brown I have been looking for a really long time! It also has a tinge of gold in it just for the shine. If you don’t want to buy this gel eyeliner because of the price, you can combine the L’Oréal Paris Gelmatic Deep Brown Eyeliner & theLakmé Eyeconic Brown Eyeliner. First, apply the Eyeconic and then the Gelmatic over it for the shine. You’ll get the exact colour pay-off as the gel intenza (refer pictures) 🙂
Staying Power: The gel liner is amazing when it comes to the smudge-proof claim. It dries quickly and stays smudge-proof for a long, long time. On the eyelids, it does not budge at all after it dries but I can’t say the same for the lower lash line. It starts to smudge after 3-4 hours and that’s why applying this gel eyeliner on the eyelids is better. It also might sting sensitive eyes, so it is better to apply this gel liner on the lower lash line than the waterline.
Texture: The eyeliner glides on like a dream! The texture is soft & creamy but as soon as it touches the eyelids, it dries quickly despite the texture (this means there’s no room for error while applying!).
Pros of L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H:
• Smudge-proof for at least 6 hours.
• Beautiful brown with gold for shine.
• A little goes a long way.
• Compliments eyes.
• Love the texture.
• Dries quickly after application.
• All information regarding the product is given.
• Nice and sturdy packaging.
• Easy application.
• A nice alternative to black eyeliners.
• 3 years long shelf life.
• Great for day and night wear.
• Can be applied for the workplace too.
Cons of L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H:
• 36 hours long claim not true.
• Might sting sensitive eyes.
• Not suitable for waterline, better to apply on the lower lash line.
• Need to buy a new brush for different styles.
I love it is all I can say 😀
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5.
Would I Recommend L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H?
Yes! It’s a lovely brown! It’s got a tinge of gold in it for the shine and it looks mind-blowing!
Would I Repurchase L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H?
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!
L’Oreal Super Liner Sapphire Blue Gel Intenza 36 Hours Eyeliner Review
Loreal Color Riche Le Gloss – 162 Blushing Berry
L’oreal Color Riche Le Gloss Photos, Swatches
Loreal Paris Color Riche Le Gloss-Really Rose
L’Oreal Infallible 8 HR Le Gloss – Rebel Red
L’Oreal Infallible Le gloss- 240 Glistening Berry
8 L’oreal Infallible Lipstick Photos, Swatches
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Pure Reds Star Collection Pure Rouge
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect TRW Night Cream
L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Color in 605 Eve
L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Whitening and Moisturizing Toner
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black)
Make Your Own Gel Eyeliner- Do It Yourself
L’oreal 24 Hour Superliner Gel Eyeliner Photos, Swatches
MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner – Waveline & 5 More
3 thoughts on “L’Oreal Super Liner Chic Brown Gel Intenza 36H Review”
Super Brown… Love it
Love this brown. Planning to get one of these 😀
I like brown liners, they make me look alive! 😀