L’Oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
I was looking for a travel friendly face wash & on my recent visit to the local cosmetic stores I saw this small handy facial foam from L’Oreal and picked it up.
What does L’Oreal Claim about this Facial Foam:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
- Pearl Perfect Relighting Whitening Facial Foam: Instantly removes make-up, cleanses skin thoroughly and eliminates all impurities.
- Contributes to a complete Whitening effectiveness: Improving skin fairness starts with a thoroughly cleansed skin. Enriched with powerful Melanin-block, which has a proven action on Melanin Synthesis, Pearl Perfect facial foam cleans your skin perfectly.
- Brightens the complexion day after day: Helps to clear off excess dead cells from the skin’s surface for a brighter and more luminous skin.
- Instantly cleansed from impurities, your skin is perfectly prepared for the whitening care.
- Day after day, freed from the dullness of excess dead cells, your skin looks brighter & more luminous.
Ingredients: Aqua, Palmitic acid, Myristic acid, Lauric acid, Potassium hydroxide, Stearic acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Diodium laureth sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Disterate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl, Glucoside, DMDM Hydantoin, Calcium pantetheine sulfonate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium butylparaben, Cetyl hydroxyethycelluouse, BHT, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Citronellol, Sodium chloride.
Price: Rs.175 for 50g, also comes in a 100g pack
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Usage: This innovative foam lathers abundantly in contact with water and rinses off easily, leaving your skin extremely soft, clean and comfortable. Use daily every morning/ evening.
Shell life: Use before 36 months from the manufactured date.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
My Experience: The facial foam comes in a pearl white colored tube & looks elegant. The texture of the facial foam isn’t too thick but it’s like a nice smooth cream that glides well on the entire face & rinses off easily. I just need a little bit of it for the entire face; the amount of the facial foam that you see in the picture can be used twice. The fragrance is very classy & uncommon & is not too over-whelming. L’oreal claims to improve the skin fairness through this facial foam, but I’m not falling for that claim, because my only intention to get this facial foam was to get a clear soft skin after every wash & the reason that this is a travel friendly pack. It does produce a nice lather with a tiny amount & clears the skin of all impurities, leaving the skin soft & smooth to touch.
Pros of the L’Oreal Facial Foam:
- It makes the skin soft after every wash.
- Doesn’t cause any irritation or break-outs.
- Fragrance is alluring & you will love that.
- Travel friendly packaging, you can carry it every day & it doesn’t occupy much space.• A little goes a long way. I just need half of the amount shown in the picture to wash the entire face. This tube will last for t least 2 months.
- This product lathers well & rinses off easily.
- Reasonably priced at Rs. 175 for 50g. This comes in a 100g tube as well.
- After every wash, the skin doesn’t feel stretched or tight, it feel soft.
- Does deliver what it claims except for the whitening effect.
- Dermatologically tested
Cons of the L’Oreal Facial Foam:
I’m not considering any of the below points as cons for myself, but listed them below because every person has his own priorities & views.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- I’m not considering this as a con but some people may. This is nice moisturising facial foam, but dry skin people may find little dryness on some areas like near the nose & mouth but that’s something that a good moisturiser can take care of, isn’t it?
- Although that was not my concern or intention to get the foam, I haven’t seen any change in the complexion or the brightening or whitening effect. I’m happy the way I’m, I just need a soft &cleansed skin. 🙂
Will I repurchase this? Yes I will because this is the “CREAM OF THE CROP “facial foam for me as of now.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Will I recommend this? Yes definitely.
Have you used L’oreal Paris Pearl Perfect Facial Foam? Please rate in the box below.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Pond’s Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam with Activated Carbon
Biotique Pineapple Fruit Gel Facial Foam Cleanser Review
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot-less Lightening Cream & Facial Foam Review
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Day Cream and Facewash Review
Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Wash and Tone Gel- A Review
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips