So here come the swatches and photos from MAC Art Supplies collection:
Read review on MAC Prolongwear lipstain Marker Full of Flare and Purposefully Red are really pretty colours.
MAC Greasepaint Sticks. :drool: Rs 1150
Yesterday I got to know that they have a little sharpener fitted at the end of marker.:P I was going crazy looking at them. I picked up Uniformly Blue like 10 times and then kept it back. I think I’ll be able to do blue smokey eyes with Dirty. 🙄 They are available in 8 shades:
- Uniformly Blue : It is midnight blue colour with a deep back/grey base and it has gorgeous blue flecks to it.
- Charred Mauve – Deep purple with black base and has purple/ violet flecks to it.
- Below Ground: It’s bronzy brown colour. It soft black black base to it and can be worn almost everyday to create soft bronze-brown looks.
- Dirty : Blackened brown with multi colour shimmer. Read review on Dirty Greasepaint Stick
- Zinc Zone : Silver with blackish greyish base. Has silver flecks to it. excellent for creating silver-black smoky eyes.
- Slick Black : True blackest black. Matte.
- Brown Now : A reddish brown colour. Super pretty!
- Green Grease : Forest green colour with a black base.
I am trying to resist but I guess I’ll fail. I would definitely end up picking another greasepaint stick!
MAC Pearlglide Eye Pencils: RS 950 each
These are sparkly eye pencils, much like glitter eye liners. But these are MAC. They are soft and glide on easily. Actually , I was so busy drooling over greasepaint sticks that these didn’t appeal much to me as of now. Pretty but can wait. 🙂
- Industrial is a silvery-greyish blue colour with silver shimmer to it.
- Petrol Blue is a midnight blue colour with similar colour sparkle to it.
- Designer purple is a purple colour with purple sparkle.
- Almost Noir : is reddish purplish colour with the same colour shimmer.
- Blackkine : The most interesting of the lot. It’s a black liner with olive green and gold shimmer to it.
- Undercurrent is a teal green colour with teal shimmer to it.
My picks would be Blackline Pearl Glide pencil, Below Ground and Uniformly Blue greasepaint sticks.
What would you pick? 🙂