WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
What is MAC Greasepaint stick?
Greasepaint Stick is available in eight fabulous, limited-life shades… the ultimate inky colour payoff is an homage to the success we had with Style Black and DSquared last season.
Use as a Shadow or Liner: ludicrously long-wearing, transfer- and water resistant, flexible and five-star comfortable.
Shades Available :
- GREENGREASE -Blackened forest green
- SLICK BLACK -True carbon black
- UNIFORMLY BLUE -Blackened navy
- ZINC ZONE -Dark gunmetal
- DIRTY -Blackened taupe with pearl
- BELOW GROUND -Blackened bronze
- BROWN, NOW -Blackened burgundy
- CHARRED MAUVE -Blackened violet
What I love about MAC greasepaint sticks?
- They are easy to use, in fact they are fun to use. Just apply them, blend them all over your lid , apply mascara and you are done.
- They don’t smudge or budge.
- They don’t crease.
- They stay on nicely for good 8- 10 hours.
- You don’t have to apply a separate base to make them last longer on your lids.
- They are soft and apply smoothly all over the lid. No tugging or pulling your eye lids.
- Excellent for smokey eyes.
What I don’t like about MAC Greasepaint Sticks?
- All the 8 shades have a black base. You can only do smokey eye looks with these.
- MAC states that you can use them as an eye liner but in my opinion, they are too thick to use that ways. You can apply it as a thick line and then smudge it. To give definition, you would HAVE to apply a liquid liner.
- These are retractable and quite soft as well. There is a high probability that you might end up breaking them. I suggest that you twist only as much you require for your usage.
- The application dries pretty quickly. If you don’t move your fingers /brush quickly, it would be a pain to blend it.
Overall I think, if you love doing smokey eyes you must get your hands on atleast one of them. My vote would go for Dirty. It is a blackish bronzy brown shade with pretty shimmer to it. I mostly wear browns and blacks over any other colours so dirty is THE shade for me.
I was planning to buy Slick Black or Brown, Now but now I think Dirty would do a good job for brown, black, dark blue, khaki smokey eyes so it’s a pretty versatile colour.
I applied Dirty all over the lid and then applied khaki colour just on the outer corner and blended it inwards. On upper lash line I applied the Clinique Cream liner – Black Honey
Overall I think I love the idea of grease stick. They are so much fun and easy to use. From the MAC Art Supplies collection, I would say these are a must pick. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
MAC Art Supplies collection is launching in India in a few days.
What do you think of greasepaint sticks?
The product shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.