Our own Lady Gaga mobilized legions of you to DARE TO WEAR… and it’s created a wave of energy, excitement and outrageousness all around the world!
Join the brigade of loud-and-proud who daily dare to declare their own individuality.
High-powered pigment and holographic pearl shine-saturated gloss, combined with Pop Eye Shadow shades, Inter-dimensional one-coat colour on the first stroke means there’s always an encore!
Creamy soft application grabs and sculpts, gel structure molds and has a bouncy feel – pure exhilaration, it’s a personal high! More and more of you, every minute, every hour, every day, not afraid to DARE TO WEAR.
MAC Eye Shadow
- Louder, Please Bright fuchsia (Matte)
- Free to Be Creamy true coral (Matte)
- Going Bananas Soft lemon yellow (Frost)
- Lime Lime green (Matte)
- Sassy Grass Bright grass green (Matte)
- Aqua Subdued, pale greyed aqua (Matte)
- Sky Blue Robin’s egg blue (Frost)
- Winkle Mid-tone cornflower blue (Satin)
- Zingy Bright sky blue (Matte)
- Atlantic Blue Bright violet blue (Matte)
- Crazy Cool Pale frosty lavender (Veluxe Pearl)
- Shock-a-holic Deep purple (Matte)
MAC Dare To Wear Lipglass
- Dare to Dare Light blue pink with multi-pearl
- Bold & Brash Bright red with multi-pearl
- Ban This! Deep purple with multi-pearl
- Gimme That! Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl
- So Bad Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl
- Wind me Up Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl
TIPS BY VIMI JOSHI,
MAC SENIOR ARTIST – MIDDLE EAST & INDIA
1. Line your eyes using MAC eye pencil in auto de blue and Apply eyeshadow in zingy underneath the lash line using MAC #219. This will create a trendy Smokey eye look.
2. To create a little more drama to your eyes, apply eyeshadow in crazy cool all over the eyelids using MAC brush #242. Using brush #224, blend eyeshadow in MAC Atlantic blue over the socket bone, gently upwards and outwards.
Both MAC Fabulous Felines Collection and MAC Dare to wear Collection are lunching in India on 20th October, 2010