MAC Pro Long Wear Foundation is a long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.
What I like about MAC Pro Longwear Foundation :
- I gives an amazingly natural finish to your skin. The foundation doesn’t have dewy or super matte or satiny finish. It just gives that” my skin but better” finish .
- The coverage is sheer to medium, which I like because especially in summers this is the exact same kind of foundation I would like to wear on regular basis. The consistency reminds me Lancome Teint Miracle Silky Matte Foundation.
- It feels light on skin and there are very rare chances that you’ll get a cakey look with this one.
- It claims a 15 hour wear but I have worn it for 12 hours straight and honestly, I am impressed. Even after 12 hours my foundation looked fresh, and my blush & highlighter were still with barely any fading. Infact i feel the finish of the foundation actually gets enhanced as the hours pass by. I had not worn a primer beneath the foundation.
- It is non transferable – no transfer on phone and I don’t have to use a tissue to get rid of the excess.
- MAC Prolong wear + MAC MSF is a deadly combination. you can’t get more natural look than this.
- It didn’t oxidize on me.
- I personally think that this is a better foundation for people with oily or combination skin but it didn’t make my dry skin uncomfortable or stretchy after amazingly long wears.
- There are 16 foundation shades to choose from.
- It photographs well.
Here is the swatch of MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC 35
What I don’t like about MAC Pro Longwear Foundation:
- I normally wear NC 35 Foundation in MAC but the NC 35 of MAC prolong wear is not an exact match for my skintone. It is a little orangey and a hint darker. It still works for me but it’s not THE EXACT match . I suggest that you do test it at the store before purchasing.
- I have to and have to moisturise my skin prior to applying this foundation or it accentuates the dry areas of my face, especially around the nose area.
- You have to work pretty fast with the foundation because it dries quickly
I have done a little comparison swatch to show you the shade differences between the different foundations.
l-R MUFE HD Foundation 123, MAC pro Long Wear NC 35, MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation NC 35
You can see that the pro long wear is a little more orange as compared to the other two shades ,which are the exact match to my skintone.
This is how the foundation looks on me. I have not applied any powder or base.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you use MAC Pro Longwear Foundation? Please rate in the box below.
PS : Product sent by brand for consideration.