I have Make Up for ever HD foundation in # 123 Desert. It is a super close match to my skin. In fact sometimes I am surprised how close match this foundation is to my skin tone.
Price : Rs 2064
Shades available – 26. Check Make Up For Ever Shades HERE
Claims : The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The Make Up For Ever HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. Its extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
My Experience with Make Up for Ever HD Foundation:
- It is one of the finest formula in foundation I have ever used. The texture is so thin and fine that even if you are standing very close to me, you would not be able to guess easily whether I am wearing a foundation or not.
- It never ever broke me out.
- It is an oil free foundation so girls with oily skin would love it. However I don’t find it drying for my dry skin as well. These days when the weather is getting very dry, I am finding it difficult to use. Otherwise I can easily use this HD foundation all year round barring a few cold months.
- During the month of September when the weather was still hot, this foundation used to oxidize on my skin. However, when worn with a primer, it stayed as it is all day long.
- The foundation doesn’t disappear or fade after a few hours .
- It has medium to buildable coverage, which I love. I would say the coverage is pretty good and it leaves only a small room for concealer application.
- The Make Up For Ever foundation is especially designed for photography, however I don’t find it any special for photographs. In fact, I feel other foundations photograph better. 😕
- This is the only foundation I am not comfortable applying with fingers. It dries super fast and gets difficult to spread. So I love using brushes with this brush. Mostly, it is Sigma F 80 brush.
- Non transferable.
- No funny smell.
- It is not a dewy foundation so I mostly like to use cream blush when I apply this foundation. Also I don’t need to set this foundation with powder. It just sets and stays on its won.
- It gives a flawless non cakey coverage.
- It comes in a sturdy pump bottle. Easy to use and easy to carry around.
Overall, I love this product. It’s worth the hype. Girls would oily skin would love it but those with normal to dry skin wouldn’t be disappointed either. If you have not been able to find your exact match, you’d probably find it in Make Up For Ever. There are shades that are neither too yellow or pink. Great for any time of the day.
Here is the swatch of #123 desert shade.
Indian Makeup and Beauty blog Rating : 4/5
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 18 L Burgundy Review, Photos, Swatches
Make Up For Ever HD Powder Review – High Definition
Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer Review
Make Up For Ever HD Blush Review
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Review
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation SPF 15 Review
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review
MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation Review
Clinique Foundation Review- Superfit Makeup