MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder: (Rs 1700)
I have to say that these were selling like hot cakes yesterday. The Magically Cool Liquid powders are loose powders that feel wet on skin once you apply them. You’d feel as if you have applied liquid foundation on your face. They go on smoothly and melt with your skintone without looking powdery.
The powders come in two shades – Cajun , Truth & Light. Both powders have illuminating particles that give a healthy glow to your face.
Cajun is a for people with deep skin tones. For my NC 35 skin tone, it worked as a bronzer.
Truth and Light was a highlighter for my skintone. The powders are quite magical- dry but feel wet. 😀
Dr. Facilier I’m So Vain’ Mirror (Rs 900)
This is the mirror that comes with the Venomous Villains Collection.
MAC Venomous Villains Nail Laquer (Rs 720)
Bad Fairy : It’s a red based nail laquer with lots of golden and copper shimmer.
Mean Green : I liked this nail laquer. It’s green based nail laquer with green ,gold, copper and fuchsia shimmer
Formidable! : It’s a purple based nail laquer with fuchsia, purple , teal and gold shimer
What do you like? 🙂
Also, Read :
- MAC Venomous Villains Lipstick Photos, Swatches
- MAC Venomous Villains Lipglass, Lip Gelee Photos, Swatches
- MAC Venomous Villains Beauty Powder Blush Swatches
- MAC Venomous Villains Briar Rose Beauty Powder Review, Swatches: Venomous Villains
- MAC Venomous Villains Vainglorious Eye Shadow Review
- MAC Nail Trend Fall/Winter 2010 and MAC Venomous Villains Collection for Disney – Photos and comments
- MAC Venomous Villains Collection India Launch