Make Up For Ever (MUFE) HD Blush # 6 Quickie is salmon/ coral pink colour. It’s a 10 gm of product and it’s priced at Rs 1470/-
Make Up For Ever HD Blush comes in a cute little plastic bottle and has a pump dispenser. The blush has a cream like consistency and it’s super pigmented. You just need half a pump of blush for both cheeks. Infact, don’t press the pump too hard to else you’d end up getting way too much product.
The best thing about the HD blush is that it is buildable. You apply this blush little by little with your finger tips and keep blending it. At no point of time you’d feel that you have gone overboard with it. It blends on your cheeks beautifully. You’d be surprised to see how natural it looks. It give you gorgeous naturally flushed cheeks. 🙂
Stuff I love about Make up For Ever HD Blush # 6 Quickie
- The colour. It’s such a universally flattering blush shade. It looks beautiful on most Indian skin tones.
- The packaging. It’s a tiny pump plastic bottle, easier to carry around.
- No shimmer, it gives a dewy -satiny look.
- It sets on your skin without leaving any creaminess on your cheeks. You swipe your fingers on your cheeks after 5 seconds of application and you’d see nothing on your fingers.
- The staying power. HD blush lasts almost 6 hours on my skin if I wear it directly without applying foundation. But if I am wearing foundation, it lasts good 8-10 hours on me
- It didn’t break me out.
- It doesn’t accentuate my pores.
- You get a lot of product in this tiny bottle. Also since the HD blush is so pigmented, you need a tiny but to apply on both cheeks.
- Easy to apply. I just use my fingers to apply it. If you are a brush fanatic then check out MAC Brush # 188( small duo fiber brush). It’s an excellent brush for cream blush application , concealer and foundation.
- Even on super hot days it doesn’t melt. Just that the staying power lessens during super humid or hot days.
- Huge Shade Selection. Check HERE
There is absolutely nothing I don’t like about this blush. Just don’t pump the dispenser too hard or else you’d end up getting way too much blush to work with.
And moi wearing the MUFE HD Quickie Blush on my cheeks. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Make Up For Ever HD Blush is available at Inorbit Mall , Malad (W), Mumbai
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 18 L Burgundy Review, Photos, Swatches
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder Review – High Definition
- Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer Review
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Review