Make Up For Ever HD (High Definition) Powder Review
Make Up For Ever HD Powder claims : HD powder contains spherical micro particles which give the skin a perfect glowingly natural complexion. Its “unusual” soft touch produces and incredibly velvetty effect. Talc Free, and not drying to skin, it contains mineral silica powder and can be used on all skin types, even sensitive skin. Extremely fine and colourless, HD powder can be adapted to every skin tone.
Make Up For Ever HD Powder comes in 10 gm jar and it’s a white transparent setting powder. I apply it after I am done with my complete make up. And these days I mostly apply a primer, cream blush and set my makeup with the HD powder. Honestly, I am done for the the day. I do less touch ups now, and my makeup looks fresher longer than the usual.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
One thing I have to agree about the HD powder is that I have not seen anything as fine and silky as this powder. You rub a tiny bit of HD powder between your fingers and your fingers tend to slip.
- It goes on colourless on skin, gives a silky smooth finish and doesn’t settle in my fine lines at all.
- It sets my makeup for all day long.
- It didn’t break me out.
- It is talc free, which is excellent but some people might have problem with silica. The only ingredient in HD powder is silica so be your own judge.
- It is going to last me more than and year even if I use it every single day.
- The HD powder doesn’t dry my “dry” skin even though the powder is good for oily skin.
- I generally apply it with either a powder puff or a kabuki brush. I have noticed that when I use a powder puff to apply it, my skin looks better.
- It doesn’t give any coverage , it only sets your makeup for all day long.
- It didn’t turn grey on me. My makeup looks the way I want to even after hours of application.
- It gives a slight mattish velvetty finish to my skin.
- The negative thing is that the powder flies all around when I open the jar so it’s a wastage of an expensive product.
- Also, HD powder is supposed to make you look better in photos. Well! I didn’t see any difference.
And it gives THE MOST Horrible flash back. Don’t even dare to use it when you have some pics taken in flash.
Here is how the HD Powder looks like:
Overall a great product but I think you can live without it. MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder does an equally good job at lesser price . 🙂
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Make Up for Ever HD Powder? Please rate in the box below.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize