WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Caused by genetic factors, the ageing process, or an over exposure to the sun, large skin pores and blackheads are common skin problems faced by many of us. it is in such situations that we understand the importance of makeup. Right makeup techniques will help you to temporarily cover the problem areas of your face and greatly minimize their appearance.
Mentioned below are few makeup ideas that will help you banish the unpleasant look of open pores and blackheads and fake perfect skin.
• Prepare your skin properly: Clean your face with a suitable cleanser and follow up with regular toning and moisturizing routine. Wait for few minutes and let your moisturizer sink in your skin. Always remember that makeup looks best on well hydrated skin. Dry and rough skin makes way for layered, heavy and uneven makeup coverage. After cleansing your face. Rub an ice cube for about 10 to 15 minutes. This trick will lower the sweating rate so that your makeup stays on for much longer period.
• Exfoliation is another step to minimize the enlarged pores. Dirt, excess of oil and dead skin cells mount up around the pores and make them look larger than they are. Exfoliation will deal with enlarged pores.
• Use ice on your face and then wait for few minutes before applying makeup. Cold compresses and ice packs are ideal to close open pores on skin.
• Use a face primer: Primer allows your makeup to stay put throughout the day. Priming your face with a silicone based primer not only help you save the amount of foundation you use but also create a flawless canvas for your foundation to go on. Apply the primer throughout your face, especially over sore, red areas, oily areas, and any blemishes that you want to cover. Choose a primer according to your skin type and preference like people with oily skin can opt for a matte finish primer whereas people with dry skin types can go for dewy finish primer.
• Apply a non-comedogenic foundation that closely matches your skin tone with a makeup sponge and then dust a light layer of setting powder on the oily areas of your face. Do not apply a heavy layer of foundation, as it will most likely sink into your pores throughout the day. Always use water base skin care products instead of oil based ones.
• Use blotting sheets to mop up oil and eliminate shine without applying more setting powder on your face, as adding layers of powder throughout the day may ultimately make your pores more visible.
At the end of the day, make sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly. Remove all traces of foundation and primer so that your pores are clear.
Lakme Fundamentals Deep Pore Cleanser
Pond’s Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam
VMV Hypoallergenics Fine Finish Pore Minimiser
L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother
Cettua Nose Pore Strips
T-Zone Nose Pore Strips: Instant Fix for Blackheads
Biore Nose Pore Cleansing Strips Black
Jeunesse Natural Charcoal Pore Strips
Cool & Cool Deep Magnetic Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strip
20 Home Remedies To Remove Blackheads