Major drama. Lasts all day. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions. Feels light, supple. Ultra-sculpted brush has three-sided fibres to embrace and separate each lash, hugging every curve. Coats in one stroke from root to tip. No smudging.
Price : Rs 750 approx..
My Expereince : MAC Zoom lash lives up to its maximum claims:
- It lasts all day long.
- It adds drama to your lashes. I keep it mostly as for night time.
- It adds length and volume to my lashes.
- It’s a black black black mascara, which I like.
- Keeps my lashes curled all day long.
- It doesn’t smudge.
- It comes off easily with oil – that’s what I use to remove my eye makeup.
- It takes time to dry buy once it sets, it sets for all day long.
- It has never irritated my eyes.
- If you already have long lashes to start with, you wouldn’t feel a need to use false lashes after you apply this.
- Sometimes I feel that gives spider lashes but sometime I feel it looks okay.. ?:-)
- It doesn’t make my lashes stiff.
- The bristles are short so it separates the lashes easily. Also, the pointy tip of the brush easily reaches the inner lashes easily.
I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. What I hate about MAC Zoom Lash is :
- That it clumps. I always end with tiny clumps of mascara towards the tips of my lashes.
- The formula is creamy but it doesn’t dry fast. I always end up messing up my lower lash line because of this. 🙁
- Although the bristles are short but there are not enough to separate every lash.
Here is the Zoom lash mascara without and with photos.
Two coats of mascara. Do you see the tiny clumps at the tips of my lashes?
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*