Skin tone: Medium tanned
Skin type: Oily and sensitive
Today’s review is going to be on Maybelline Coral Show blush in the shade Fresh Coral. Coral blushes look really pretty on tanned skin so I love to use this blush a lot. Let’s get into the review!
Price: Rs. 299 for 7 g
My Experience with Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral:
Packaging: This blush looks quite similar to the Cheeky glow blush. Blush comes in a small cute black pan with a clear lid. It looks pretty and the small size is extremely travel friendly. But it doesn’t have any mirror or brush/applicator, so I need all of them when I carry it.
Shade: Coral is one of the best shades for summer. This fresh coral is a natural pink coral shade which doesn’t have shimmer in it. The matte shade is decently pigmented and you need a light hand application for the natural look. I usually need two swipes for the perfect color on cheeks; if you want light pink cheeks apply it very lightly. It never looks overpowering.
Texture and quality: Texture is very smooth and soft which blends nicely on skin. It is not powdery kind, so it glides easily and sets to a lovely matte finish which is good for oily skin. It never looks patchy or chalky. It also never highlights dry patches. It looks smooth on skin. I really like this texture. I have oily skin and it suits me perfectly. It never makes my cheeks oily or shinny.
Staying power: The blush stays for quite decent time on my oily skin. As it’s quite pigmented, it stays for almost 3-4 hours but after that it fades. It is a perfect daily wear blush.
Overall, I love this cute coral pink shade. It looks pretty on me. If you are a beginner in the makeup world and feel shy to wear blushes, then this is a nice option for you girls. It gives you natural pretty cheeks which you actually want.
Pros of Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral:
• Cute travel friendly packing.
• Affordable and easily available.
• Fresh coral is a pretty pinky coral shade with warm undertones.
• Nice pigmented shade looks natural on skin and goes with any outfit.
• It goes with all skin tones.
• Soft smooth texture easily blends on skin.
• Never looks patchy or chalky.
• Doesn’t highlight dry patches.
• Doesn’t clog my pores and never makes skin oily.
• Gives a lovely matte finish and doesn’t have shimmer.
• It provides fresh bright pink cheeks.
• Stays decently on my oily skin.
Cons of Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral:
• Doesn’t contain mirror and any applicator.
• Staying power should be a little better.
• As it’s a pigmented shade, it needs careful application.
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Maybelline Color Show Blush – Fresh Coral?
Yes. If you want a cute daily wear blush, then try this one. It looks nice during summers. But remember it doesn’t stay long.
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Coral Review
Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Coral Review
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush – Candy Coral Review
Maybelline New Master Glaze Blush Stick – Coral Sheen Review
Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
How to Match Lipstick with Blushes