WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye, Lip Review, Experiment
I am so loving the Maybelline makeup remover these days. I thought I’d share it with you. :))
Price Rs 125 for 40 ml.
Maybelline makeup remover comes in a cute little bottles. The remover is blue and white in colour, the blue liquid is oil and white I think water or some formulated liquid to remove makeup.
You have to shake the bottle to mix the two liquid to make the remover work.
Here is is ingredient list.
Let’s do a little experiment. I am using all waterproof and long lasting eye and lip makeup products . L_R Bourjois lip Pencil, Estee Lauder Maganscopic mascara, Colorbar I Glide Pencil, Lakme Satin Kajal, Lakme Lip Artist, Inglot lipstick, Estee Lauder Long Stay Lipstick
Here are all eye eye makeup products on my hand.
I put a little remover on a cotton swab and placed it on my hand for 20-25 seconds.
After one swipe, most of the eye liner and mascara is gone
After two swipes every trace of makeup is gone.
Now the lip products. All these lipsticks are long staying lipsticks. I let them set for 5-7 minutes.
Now the makeup remover part.
After one swipe, the Estee Lauder lipstick (top)and Bourjois lip pencil (bottom)are still there.
After two swipes most of it is gone, a little colour is left .
Clean after the third swipe. 😀 😀
My experience with Maybelline Makeup remover Lip and Eyes
- It removes both lip and eye makeup efficiently.
- It works well with water proof products. If your mascara or lipstick is very stubborn, you might have to repeat the cleaning process a few times but it cleans every last trace of makeup.
- It never ever sting your eyes. It’s great for sensitive eyes.
- After removing the makeup, the oil part of the makeup remover leaves the eyes nourished and moisturized.
- I can’t say that a little goes a long way but you don’t need tons of product to remove your makeup.
- Sometimes it gets irritating to shake the bottle every time you have to use the remover.
- You don’t have to put too much pressure on your gentle eye area to remove the makeup. Just leave the cotton swab for 30 seconds or so and then swipe.In the above experiment photos I have barely applied any pressure in removing the makeup.
- It’s a great travel bottle. The cap is tight and the bottle doesn’t leak.
- It is not recommended for face makeup so you should have a separate makeup remover for face.
For 125 bucks I want expecting to much but I am really happy with the way it has turned out to be. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*