Buddha described meditation as, ‘Any action done with awareness is meditation. Meditation means to be fully aware of our actions, thoughts, feelings and emotions. Another name of meditation is passive awareness.’
Some people think that meditation is thinking about God. Whereas, it is an art of staying in this present. Meditating daily for few minutes is very beneficial to our body and soul.
Simple meditation techniques:
Written below are few simple steps that you can follow incase to have made up your mind to mediate.
• Choose a place and a position in which you are most comfortable. Though sitting straight is considered ideal yet, it is not the only position you need to follow.
• Eliminate distractions before meditating. Choose a place where you can concentrate and keep your mind away from noises.
• Now close your eyes and imagine a place or a thing you find peaceful. You may choose to keep your eyes open and gaze at a point.
• Breathing also plays an important role in mediation. It relaxes the body which is vital for meditation. Quick breathing should be avoided.
• Select a mantra which makes you feel calm and start meditating.
• Enjoy your meditation and do not make it a serious issue.
• Try to be regular in meditation sessions.
Hope these points will help you.
Do you practice meditation?
Stress Management: How to Deal with Stress
Eye Care – Ways To Reduce Stress On Eyes
10 Great Habits for Healthy Lifestyle
3 thoughts on “Meditation Techniques”
Very nice 🙂
very nice Era 🙂
nice tips era :yes: