Today I’ll show you another simple DIY scrub. This is a rice flour scrub that is especially very effective for removing blackheads. Let’s get started.
2. Then add honey and lemon juice.
3. We add honey to make it sticky so that it sticks on the nose and pulls out the blackheads.
4. The mixture should be thick and sticky and not loose and runny.
How to Use:
1. Clean your face and let it dry, about 80%.
2. With partially moist skin, use this mixture and scrub for about 2 minutes and let it stay till it dries.
3. When it dries off completely, use a moist cotton ball to wipe it off.
4. Use a toner to soothe the skin and to close the pores.
5. Later, use a lotion to provide moisture to the skin.
1. It treats pigmentation as well as blemishes on the face.
2. It can also be used to treat the wrinkles.
3. It tightens up the skin, can be used as a scrub for dry skin, and is used to cure dark circles too.
4. It exfoliates the skin because it is a bit coarse.
5. Did you know that rice flour can also be used to lighten dark underarms?
6. Combined with lemon juice, rice flour can also be used a toner.
Do try this simple DIY and let me know how it fared for you in the comments.
Easy Rice Powder Face Scrub – Do It Yourself
Bare Essentials Avera Aloe Apricot Scrub
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Sandalwood Powder And Multani Mitti Face Pack For Oily Skin- DIY
Homemade Ubtan for Winters
Vivel Perfect Glow Multi Layer Skin Tone Perfector Cream
Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream
Homemade Facial for Crystal Glowing Skin