Hi Everyone, 🙂
First of all wish you a verrryyy Happy New Year. May this year bring a lot of happiness and love in your lives. 🙂
As most of you would know that Sanjeev and I are in in Russia right now. And the temperature is here in negative. Right now it is -16 degrees as I write this post. I have really perfected my skincare during this extreme winters. So I thought I’d share it with you all.
I have normal to dry skin and it gets really dry in winters so I am always cribbing. But this time around *touchwood* my skin has been really good. So here it goes. Hope it helps some of you. 🙂 I would also love to know your winter skin care routine. 🙂
- Himalaya Baby Wipes : I love these. I find them gentle. They are great for travelling and they are great at removing the first layer of the makeup.
- Garnier Face Wash : I don’t know. It is not even meant for my dry skin type but I love it and have been using it for a while.
- Aesop Face Scrub : This is my holy grail face scrub. Keeps my skin clean and really extracts all the gunk out of the pores.
- Bioderma H20 : I have put it in Gucci bottle because I love the bottle but Bioderma makeup remover never gets out of stock in my vanity.
- Forest Essentials Panchpushp Face Mist : I love these face mists from FE. They smell great and I love spraying them as a toner for my dry skin.
- Kiehl’s Line Reducing Serum : It is probably one of the best serums I have EVER used!! No kidding! I love it. It feels light and it started working from day 1 itself in making my skin look better.
- Kiehl’s Avocado Eye Cream : I forgot to pack my under eye cream so I bought it in Moscow. I find the texture to be a bit weird. It is thick and takes time to get absorbed. If your skin is wet, it kind of sits on your skin but I find it very moisturising. I like it. I’d have to use it more to really know what I think about it. But nothing negative so far except the way it gets absorbed.
- Forest Essentials Eternal Youth Cream : I don’t even know how many times I have repurchased it. Love love love it!
- Bioderma Sunscreen : Hands down one of the bestest sunscreen I have EVER used. Does not feels heavy, is lightweight and does not leave any film behind. Brilliantt!!!