WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
NARS Dolce Vita Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD
Price : Rs 1700 approx
Story : The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry’s most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
“Best Overall Powder Blush” 2010 & 2011 InStyle”Best Beauty Buys”
Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades
Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application
Iconic NARS shades
Blush is the fastest and easiest way to give yourself a pick-me-up. Start by applying blush to the apples of the cheeks. Take what’s left on the brush and sweep across the hairline, bridge of the nose, and the chin. Neutral-tone blushes can also be used to contour and sculpt the skin. –James Boehmer, Director of Global Artistry
LOVE NARS Dolce Vita Blush
- It is pigmented. Just a touch of blush gives enough colour on your face.
- I love the shade. It’s peachy dusty rose kinda colour. Also, this is matte so excellent for day time. The shade is such that if applied heavily it gives a nice contoured look to your face.
- Although it is matte, te texture is very fine and does not look muddy.
- Stays on all day long on me without getting patchy.
- Would work well on most skin tones and a great shade esp for Indian skin tones.
- A little goes a long way. You would probably takes years to finish one pan.
- Great blush for both day and evening. Just add a hint of highlighter on cheek bones for evening, I suggest.
- Not available in India but I guess you can purchase it online.
- The packaging looks black and classy but the matte finish of the outer casing catches finger prints, which is not pretty.
Have you used NARS Dolce Vita Blush ? Please rate in the box below