What NYX Claims about these Cream Blushes:
More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting.
Available in 12 shades.
6.50 dollars or INR 650.
Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).
The shade caught my fancy when I was coming across a spate of reviews on orange/coral blushes and lipsticks. NYX orange blush is a bright, bold orange. In the swatch, it may seem to be a little neon too, but once applied and blended well, it looks wonderful. I notice that on me, it looks much better than the shade natural in cream blush. This is my favourite of all the NYX cream blushes (period).
Also, it’s a close dupe of MAC crème blend blush in Optimistic Orange.
Orange Blush Pan
As the name suggests, Hot Pink is a bright pink shade. When I first saw the pan, I wondered whether I will be able to pull it off or not as I prefer subtle shades in blushes, but the shades looks decent/proper pink when blended in and nothing I could call over the top.
Now, this is one blush that scared me a lot 😛 😛 Red cheeks is a proper red shade in the pan. I have used it once and I had to blend it a lot to tone the colour on me. In my opinion, this particular shade would look great on NC 40+ skin tones. Read Jomol’s detailed review on it here.
Glow is a little rosy pink colour and it looks a little similar to NYX cream blush in Rose Petal. I end up using this or natural a lot than other cream blushes I have. Check nikki’s detailed review here . Also, you can check a few pictures of the blush Rose Petal here.
What I Like about NYX Cream Blushes:
• Intense pigmentation, you just need a little quantity of the blush.
• Soft, creamy texture, which blends in easily on to the cheeks.
• They look very natural as compared to powder blushes.
• Good shade selection.
• Gives a beautiful glow.
• Comparable to MAC crème blushes, but are decently priced.
• Staying power is good.
• Even though cream blushes don’t suit oily skin well, these have worked fine for me.
• You get a LOT of product/blush in the pan.
• NYX products are not tested on animals.
What I Didn’t Like About NYX Cream Blushes:
• These are soft and tend to melt in hot summers and become messy.
• Application could be a little tricky.
• May not suit extremely oily skin.
• NYX products are not easily available in India.
4 on 5 :-* :-* :-* :-*