WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review
Today I am so excited to share with you all a fantastic cream that I have used for long. In fact, I have just deliberately somehow managed to save a little product in the tub so that it doesn’t look empty in the picks!!! As trustworthy products can’t be new, so here is the review of a night cream that’s been there in the market for quite some time and has done well for me.
I have also realised that it is amazingly convenient and more satisfying to write about the products that I like rather than talking about the things that I don’t. Words come easily and expressions express themselves better without much help. Enough of my Blah—Blah—, you must be thinking so I better get back to the cream.
Product : Night Cream
Brand : Olay
Company : P & G
Variant : Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream
Brand Ambassador : Katrina Kaif
Price : Rs.299/-
Quantity : 50 G
It’s a milky white translucent tub with slightly grey cap, adorning transparent labels with grey fonts. Nothing eye-catching but its appearance is mild & smooth true to the nature of the cream inside the tub.
Ingredients (Obtained from web-site):
Apply after cleansing – use your fingertips and smooth evenly onto clean skin over face and neck. Apply just before going to bed.
What the company claims
Nourish your skin with nutrients while you sleep for a healthy looking natural fairness that glows.
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night cream is specially designed to give your skin nutrients at night for a healthy looking natural fairness that glows.
Its formula with triple nutrient system – Vitamins B3, pro-B5 & E nourishes your skin while you sleep to reduce the appearance of dark spots and dullness, resulting in a healthy looking natural fairness that glows every morning.
My Experience with the product
When Olay was launched in India I was very keen to try something from this brand. I tried Olay white radiance day cream with SPF which was great but afterwards I tried the Natural White Day and night Cream of which I became an addict ( Already used 3 tubs of the night cream) . Today the night cream is a must for me.
There was much hype created by P & G for Olay and many lovely ladies of Bollywood were roped in to support the products and they got into my head. As I was exposed to too much pollution while travelling I decided to use a Night Cream in order to take care of my skin.
• There isn’t much, beyond the brand Olay. As the packaging of the cream doesn’t matter and there is nothing else to see, so whatever impression it creates it does during & post application.
• The cream is soft. It is silky soft & light. Here is a zoomed in picture where you can see soft peaks formed in the cream, like it is whipped cream. So the texture is really light.
• Texture is smooth; there is no granulated feel, no thickness.
• The fragrance is light fruity kind, very relaxing without being too strong. In fact it’s this fragrance that tells me- time to sleep. It puts me in a sleep mode.
• When I apply it on my face it gets absorbed quickly. As I have combination skin I do feel like I have applied something but it is not at all unpleasant.
• If you blend it on your tips your fingers will become soft but there isn’t any cream like feeling.
• Skin feels soft & supple.
• Applying it and sleeping is rejuvenating for me.
• Just after one night there is a certain glow on face.
• After regular use skin texture improves it becomes more even.
• It definitely improve complexion and brightens the skin.
Pros of Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream:
• It’s not extra heavy even after being a night cream.
• Pea size amount is required so wouldn’t finish up soon.
• Nice relaxing fragrance.
• Quick absorbing.
• No white cast.
• No shine, grease or stickiness.
• Comfortable for a good night sleep.
• Improves texture.
• Brighten up the skin.
• Difference can be felt after one night of use.
• Contains Niacinamide.
Cons of Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream:
• Contains Propylparaben.
• In scarcity of cons, consider price.
5/4.5 (Deduction for Paraben)
Will I buy it again?
If you have a hectic life, travels too much or is exposed to pollution try it. Your skin will thank you for using it. Still not sure for people with oil or acne prone skin-type others will love it.
HAve you used Olay Natural White Night Cream ? Please rate in the box below
Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Fairness Cream
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Essence
Garnier Light Fairness Face Wash
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream
Pond’s Age Miracle Overnight Repair Dream Night Cream