Oriflame foot Salavtion Cream Review
After a really long time I am writing a review…
In my recent Oriflame haul I got this Foot Salvation Cream. I got this cream because my father is a diabetic and footcare is a very very integral part of lifestyle and my father had rough skin, cracks and calluses so I thought why not ask him to give this try.
I am writing this review after my dad continued using this cream for more than 2 weeks.
Oriflame has improvised their footcare range by introducing Advanced footcare range. This cream was given for the introductory price of Rs. 149 against the normal price of Rs.198 for 50ml.
Ok now coming to the review.
What Oriflame Foot Salvation Cream claims to do?
Friction inside your shoes can cause problems. Foot Salvation cream’s active ingredients visibly reduce the appearances of calluses and soften hard skin within 2weeks(93%*).
*Effectiveness tested on 97 consumers with calluses & hard skin(self assessment)
Ease discomfort and relieve hard skin and calluses.This blend of Salicylic acid, shea butter and peppermint oil, smoothes and softens the skin visibly improving appreance of feet within 2 weeks.
Salicylic acid: Smoothes hard skin cells
Peppermint oil: Soothes and refreshes
Shea butter: Softens and nourishes
Other than this there are lot other ingredients. Pls see the image below
This is a soft cream, very very light and does gets absorbed into the skin within 2 mins and smells kinda okay not able to describe the smell.
Pros of the Oriflame Foot Salvation Cream
- As soon as you apply the cream it gives a cooling effect , guess this is due to peppermint oil.
- Gets absorbed into the skin pretty easily
- Cream is very light and non sticky
- My dad used this cream and found it to be very good and the rough skin has become soft. Does what it claims!!!
- And yes cracks have reduced a lot and nails have become very healthy..
- Calluses has reduced a lot and again does what it claims
- Travel friendly packaging
Cons of the Oriflame Foot Salvation Cream
- Rs.198 for 50 ml cream but then it does what it claims.
- Smell !!!! I am unable to define. Though its not a major thing for something we put in feet.
Will I repurchase this? Yes I will repurchase. My dad is very very happy with this cream and me too…even my cracks and rough skin problem has reduced a lot within a week’s time.
Will I recommend this? Yes.
I will give :-* :-* :-* :-* -1 for price and smell which I am unable to define.
Have you used Oriflame Salvation Cream? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Oriflame Overnight Foot Cream with Avocado Review
Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile Review
Oriflame Feet Up Soothing Foot Cream Review
Oriflame Eucalyptus Exfoliating Foot Scrub Review
Jovees Foot Care 2 in 1 Review