WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
In recent years we have been hearing a lot about anti aging products. In IMBB group Ponds Age Miracle range is a hit now and almost everyone is talking about their Ponds TM (Tinted Moisturizers). My engagement is round the corner, so my friends suggested using so many packs and other beautifying advices. I turned 26 last month, so I chose this one to see if there are any changes on my face.
My routine is CTM (cleanse tone and moisturize) and I top it with a sun block for my daily office wear. Because Ponds Age Miracle day cream has SPF 15 PA++ I thought I will buy this instead of the sun block :D. I’m too lazy to apply too many things. Call me crazy, but I checked my lotus sun block ingredients with Ponds AM day cream ingredients. The one I noticed was Titanium Dioxide
This is an ingredient that is often found in sun block cosmetics. It can successfully reflect UVA, UVB and UVC rays(from Google and other research ). The presence of this ingredient helps prevent skin cancer and premature aging of the skin. Huh, the double scoring ingredient and am happy I found this 🙂
Method of Use
Apply this twice daily to see desired results- the SA said so. I use it before getting out in the sun, same as my sunblock. I suggest you girls use it the same way, apply it 30 mins prior to getting out in the sun.
Too many ingredients for me to type without spelling mistakes, so putting the pic here 😀 (Click the image to enlarge)
Also I chose a few ingredients from the list and googled and I got an edible ingredient too 😛
Disodium EDTA is EDIBLE and commonly used in food and beverages as a preservative, stabilizer, and protects food products from discoloration and oxidation. Disodium EDTA also helps the topical penetration of active ingredients in skin care. 🙂
For those sensitive skins
Retinyl Palmitate is a skin conditioning agent. It reduces flaking and restores suppleness, thus improving the appearance of dry and damaged skin. It is also an effective antioxidant, so it improves collagen production and plumps skin, helping smooth out fine lines.
PS: Retinyl Palmitate is gentler than retinol, so people with sensitive skin should go for products with Retinly Palmitate rather than retinol. (This information is new for me too , will keep an eye on this hereafter 🙂 yuppie )
- Nicely priced for an anti aging rage, which is flooding the Indian Market, (think of Olay and other high end brands). 50 ml for 299 and 30 ml for 199
- Less than a pea size cream is more than enough for each application for your face and neck. Cream is thick, yet gets absorbed easily.
- I find that my skin is evened out better.
- PA++ is a sign on cosmetic products which means the product protects from UVA (aging) and UVB (burning). The more + it have the more effective the product is.
- Though it easily gets absorbed, it does dehydrate my skin or leave that stretchy feeling, when I wear it alone. I need to apply ample amount of moisture cream or body butter before using this. (I have sensitive and dry skin)
- Somehow I feel that this is for oily skin and people with dry skin continue your CTM ( cleanse, tone and moisture routine) and this will suite you.
- The Tear drop shaped jar is a feast to eyes, but somehow gets messy while closing after few uses or kept in the handbags.
- Also I do not like the fragrance 🙁 again this is a personal choice .
- This is my first anti aging product, so nothing to compare. I was using Lotus sun blocks before. Compared to this, I liked my sun blocks, because it has little moisturizing effects than this one.
- When you apply more, it looks like you have applied too much of white cement or the wrong shade of foundation (am I being over critic ? )
To be honest , I have love hate relationship with this product…
Will I repurchase it?
Nope, am planning to check out TBS anti aging range next, before that I have almost ¾ of this jar left to use (long way to go …… sigh)
All these claims from anti aging products – may be these help you age a little later 😉
Honestly girls – In my opinion, there is no age reversing creams yet, only surgeries available : P .
IMBB star rating: :star: :star: :star: + 0.5
This isn’t for me. People with Oily skin or normal skin may like it. Dry skin ones – if you are going to buy this, buy along a tub of body butter or your favorite moisturizer.
You can also check Pond’s Overnight Repair Dream Night Cream and Ponds Age Miracle Anti Aging Tinted Moisturizer reviews in IMBB.
HAVE YOU USED THIS PRODUCT? PLEASE RATE IN THE BOX BELOW: