Refreshing Mint Yogurt Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Hello Pretty Ladies,
I am back with another DIY recipe after a long time. Today, I will be sharing a very easy face pack preparation method and its perfect for this season, when it is not only hot but humid too. This refreshing face pack is made out of only three ingredients. I love experimenting with different natural ingredients and herbs to make face packs and scrubs.
- Mint leaves.
- Base pack/fullers earth/orange peel powder.
Benefits of Ingredients Used:
Mint: Mint leaves have a host of benefits for the skin, including their anti-acne properties that clean up pores and prevent dryness. It not only refreshes face but also hydrates skin. We all know the benefits of mint as a toner, but mint leaves are great when applied directly, they provide a nice refreshing feeling. Mint can help maintain the moisture in the skin, leaving it feeling soft. Mint also helps to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
Yogurt: Yogurt is not only beneficial for your body, but also for your skin. Lactic acid property of yogurt helps in hydrating the skin. It makes skin soft and supple and when used with a face pack, brightens the skin in an instant. Yogurt has powerful nutrients like zinc, lactic acid and calcium which gives a nice glow to the skin.
- Take some fresh mint leaves and wash them properly. Drain them and break them into small pieces.
- Now, take 2 tbsp of yogurt and mint leaves in a mortar and pestle and make a paste. You can grind the leaves into a fine paste, but I like it to be coarse with little fragments of leaves in the pack, so I have used mortar and pestle.
- Grind the leaves until you get a light green colored paste, make sure the consistency is not too thin.
- Now, mix this paste with 1 tbsp of base pack. I have used Fuller’s Earth as it works best on my combination skin.
- Mix well to make a thick paste and voila you are ready to go!
- This pack is suitable for all skin types. Oily-skinned beauties can reduce the amount of yogurt and a few drops of lemon to it.
- Five minutes after application, you may feel a bit of tingling sensation, but not too worry, its the fresh mint leaves that causes the tingling sensation.
- Add a few drops of mint oil if available.
Hope you all liked it!! Cheers!!
Nivea Visage Refreshing Toner
Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes
Olay Gentle Cleansers Refreshing Toner
Himalaya Refreshing Fruit Pack
Matrix Biolage Scalp-Therapie Cooling Mint Shampoo
Freeman Facial Clay Mask with Mint and Lemon
Nature’s Essence Mint Cleanser
VLCC Alpine Mint and Tea Tree Gentle Refreshing Face Wash
Skin Benefits of Yogurt
Lotus Herbals WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub
Forest Essentials Treatment Mask Purifying Yogurt
Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack
Skin Tightening Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Hydrating Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Green Tea Toner and Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Face Pack for a Rosy Glow: Do It Yourself
9 thoughts on “Refreshing Mint Yogurt Face Pack: Do It Yourself”
*woot* wanna try *happydance*
Do try!! *happydance* *happydance*
Thanks a lot. I am going to try it for sure 🙂
M glad that you liked it 🙂
Woooow mint is very good for skin *happy dance* *happy dance* i will surely try this out today itself *happydance* *happydance*
yes Saloni…Mint is really really good for skin…do try it *powder* *powder*
This is gr8 *happy dance*
Thanks for sharing … 🙂 and its really easy DIY 🙂 i love it *oye balle*