Review:LOTUS ACNE GEL with TEA TREE OIL and Lotus haul
About : Regulates the oil producing glands of skin to control pimples, acne and blemishes.
Directions for use
After cleansing, apply all over face, more on the affected areas. Let it dry. Reapply after every 3 hours.
Active ingredients Tea tree oil.
LOTUS HAUL: The first picture is a sneak peek 😀
I got a lot of Lotus products recently. Will be doing reviews of each soon . 🙂
MY FIRST ENCOUNTER:
Hi everyone 🙂
I am waiting for my exams to get over so that I can writing more articles, it’s so much fun to share reviews and ideas with you all.
Okay, so as you can see I am going to review about the LOTUS HERBALS ACNE GEL.
Okay be honest and tell me, Haven’t you tried zillions of “getting rid of PIMPLE INSTANTLY “products and none of them worked for you?
Haven’t you used face packs, and other homemade remedies and that too never worked for you?
Okay, so now lets be best friends because I have experienced the same thing.
My skin type is combination/Oily and I hardly get pimples.
Even if I do, it’s because of the monthly crap [you get it? Girl to girl ] haha which gives me like two pimples.
But this was not the case two weeks before, due to stress [exams] and the monthly crap I got 3 bumps 😐
I do NOT get PUSS or whatever you call it and it doesn’t look super ugly.
It turn RED that’s it!
That’s all I know.
So when I got it .. i was like “MOMMMMMMMMM”
The usual !
I thought being 20, I should be independent and handle the situation on my own B-)
So I took some cash, walked out of my house, [with my hair flying in the air and I walking in slow motion **] handed over the cash to this guy [under the table] and he gave me the “MAAL”
I rushed home walking the way I walked [refer**] previously and yes ,My mom did give me “THAT” look.
I gave it back to her 😀
When I opened the parcel , right in front of me was this transparent bottle, with a yellow lemonade colored jelly.Looked delectable .
To cut the story short-
Look at the pump isn’t it awesome?
How much did I pay for it?
- Rs 160 [ retails at 165 i guess]
- Rs 5 for the usual “Oh i am your regular customer story” 😉 haha!
How many times did you use it?
- I used it 2-3 times a DAY!
- Even my mom used it, that’s why ..
We almost finished it in about 3 weeks-
How does it look ?
Have you seen jelly?No?Okay there..
What did it do to me?
- The first day i applied it , it felt so light on my skin.
- It’s like a gel , so the skin sucked it in and it wasn’t sticky.
- My skin is oily/combination skin so it was so useful.
- No oil secretion for about 4-5hrs.
- Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it.
- Even my mom loved it.
- PEOPLE WITH OILY SKIN/COMBINATION SKIN this can be your BEST FRIEND!
Hey?what about the pimples?
- You need patience for that.
- 🙂 In 2weeks everything was gone.No marks at all.
- It wont give you instant relief, depends on YOU and your skin TYPE.
- People with DRY skin should stay away from it –umm may not suit you much . 🙁
- My mom loves it , as it makes he skin look so good and it has worked on her.
- It does remove the left over PIMPLE MARKS 😀
- My skin actually removes it naturally, but it actually helped to remove it faster.
Any bad points?
They haven’t listed all the ingredients except TEA TREE OIL 😐
That’s it 😀
Will I buy it again?
YES, I AM ON MY SECOND BOTTLE NOW.
I just waited to experiment it on my skin 😀 so that i can tell you guys about it weeeeee!
RATING- :-* :-*:-*:-*
Take care 😉