I am sure everyone is familiar with Sleek Makeup, if not its an UK drugstore brand which is highly known for their awesome iDivine eyeshadow palettes and their stunning highly-pigmented blush range. Sleek comes out with new limited-edition collections every now and then. Recently, Sleek launched their Aqua Collection which consists of a blush – Mirrored Pink, which I will be reviewing today for you all, an eyeshadow palette and some bright nail polishes.
The moment I saw Mirrored Pink swatches online, I knew I had to get this blush! Its something about this blush which melts my heart away every time I open it <3.
Mirrored Pink is a beautiful shimmery bright pink blush! The blush comes in a cardboard box packaging since its a limited edition blush.
Like all other Sleek blushes, this one too is packed in a tight sleek black compact which is highly difficult to open! I struggle every time and honestly I feel Sleek should change this ridiculous packaging! Its way too tight and I always fear I will break the blush while opening 🙁
Sleek describes this as “reflective, gleaming pink shade that gives a lustrous shine to skin” which is very true! The texture is buttery smooth and very much on the lines of Rose Gold, the only difference being this is bright hot pink with golden shimmer. The shimmer does not get transferred to skin but rather leaves with beautiful pink hue or pink sheen!
Pros of Sleek Aqua Collection Blush in Mirrored Pink:
- Beautiful hot pink shade with golden shimmer.
- The shimmer does not translate on skin, rather it leaves behind a beautiful pink sheen.
- Fantastic pigmentation, just a touch of brush is needed!
- Amazing staying power of 7+ hours.
- For 6$, you get 8 gm of product which is more than any high end brand!
- Comes with a mirror.
- Smooth buttery texture and blends easily.
- Does not turn patchy.
- Price is very reasonable or rather cheap if compared to high end brands!
- Sleek products are cruelty free, i.e., they do not test on animals!
Cons of Sleek Aqua Collection Blush in Mirrored Pink:
- If you have huge open pores, it might accentuate them though it didn’t for me.
- If you don’t like shimmer or sheen in blushes, this is definitely not for you.
- Limited edition, so availability is limited.
- Available in UK and online only.
5.99$ for 8 gm.
I am a matte blush lover but I honestly feel every girl should at least own one such gorgeous pink blush! I didn’t have anything similar to this in my collection and I really love it and highly recommend it to everyone! Its limited edition, so if you want it, order it online right now! Sleek’s shipping charges start from 3$ only and totally worth it!
I hope the review was helpful. Until next time, take care and stay beautiful 🙂
Sleek Blush By 3 in Sugar
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Lace
Sleek Makeup Berry Collection
Sleek Sunrise Blush
Sleek Makeup Suede Blush
Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 – Pumpkin
Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD
Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Flame Review, Swatch, FOTD
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Collection Set
Make Up For Ever Aqua Look Collection 5 Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils
Boots Natural Collection Eyeshadow: Aqua Shimmer
Victoria’s Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mirrored Mocha
Jordana Touch of Pink Blush Powder
5 Pink Blushes From My Collection