Sleek Makeup Suede Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD : Nude Collection
About Nude Collection : Sleek MakeUP Nude collection wraps up your autumn beauty look in one warm, earthy and wearable collection. Suede is a warm, tawny matte blush that elicits a wintery mocha glow. Use a contour brush to define and sculpt the cheeks, or use a large fluffy brush and swirl the colour on to the apples of the cheeks for a natural, radiant complexion. Wear with Au Naturel i-Divine and Bare Minimum Pout Polish for the natural look at its best!
Purchase from Sleekmakeup.com
Price : $ 6.50 (Rs 300 approx)
- Suede is a peachy earthy toned (almost) matte blush. It is smooth, long lasting (stays on me for average for 5 1/2 hours) and medium pigmented blush. Suede unlike other Sleek blushes is not overly pigmented but it is buildable. The peachy undertones in this are quite strong so it never looks muddy . The shade is such that gives enough color to the face and also gives a slight contouring effect.
- It is an excellent cheek color for every day wear and I especially love to wear this on the cheek plane and add a hint of pink blush just on the apples of the cheeks.
- This would work various skin tones. Even those with wheatish complexion slightly towards dusky , this blush would work. The peachy undertones look beautiful on the skin giving that nice warmth to the face.
- I have worn this even with a golden highlighter- ( blush beneath and a golden highlighter just on top of it ) for evening and it totally works.
- If I see super closely in the pan (almost dig my eyes into it 😛 ), I see super fine silver shimmers scattered here and there in it. But on application, it just looks satiny and there is no visible shimmer that you see on the face. I feel they just add a slight glow to the blush.
- The only drawback is that it can be purchased only online from sleek makeup’s website.
Swatch – non blended and blended.
There are 2 more blushes I have found that are pretty close to Suede.
1. Colorbar Just Earth : Similar shade but colorbar one is more brown than Suede. Suede is more peachy.
2. Avon Blush in Malto Mocha, which is like super duper close to Suede.
Sleek Suede vs Avon Malto Mocha
Colorbar Just Earth vs Sleek Suede
And this is how Sleek Suede Blush looks one me. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 4.5/5
Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum Review
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch
Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949 Review
How to Apply Eyeshadow – Photo Tutorial
Au Naturel Palette Review, Swatches – Nude Collection
Avon Smooth Mineral Blush in Perfect Plum Review
Lakme Pure Rouge Ginger Surprise and Avon True Color Blush in Peche