I am a big fan of Sleek makeup, be it their eye shadow palettes, blushes or lipsticks. The only thing that forbids me from shopping with them often is their shipping charges to India (around 13 pounds= 1050 :(( )
I wish they wave off their shipping charges for just one day in a year (like what sigma does every year for Black Friday :P, so that I can hoard up loads of their products :pompom: :pompom: )
I am reviewing here today there Molten Metal eye shadow duo in Steel and Ash. I got this some time back but forgot to review it here.
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Illuminate your eyes with Molten Metal’s newest shades in Steel and Ash, a cool duo of graphite and silver.
The intensely pigmented formula applies like a dream, whilst the vivid colour stays strong and crease free.
The creamy texture allows for easy application, making dramatic eyes quick and easy to apply.
For starry, smouldering eyes highlight the inner corner of the eye and brow bone using Steel, with Ash to contour and line the eyes.
The sleek molten metal eye shadow duo comes in two shades
• Steel and Ash – the one that I have
• Gold Leaf and Pewter
PRICE – $10.50
The sleek molten metal eye shadow duo comes in square, black, rubberised finish (reminds me of NARS :P) compact casing which I really like.
It has a built in vanity mirror too, but does not come with any applicator.
This is something I tried with this duo 😀 I sometimes use this just as a thick liner so that even if it creases it does not go beyond the eye crease.
What I like about Sleek Molten Metal 715 Steel and Ash eye shadow duo
• The formula is superbly creamy, soft, and smooth and the texture is wonderful. I guess, it’s all because the Shea butter, bees wax and jojoba oil mentioned in the ingredients list.
• Both the eye shadows are highly pigmented!
• These can be a good base for eye shadows.
• Being soft and smooth, these are easy to blend.
• Gorgeous grey shades with a metallic finish, while Steel has some silver shimmer in it, Ash is purely metallic.
• Steel can also be used as highlighter under the brow bone or for using at the inner corner of the eyes.
• I find The duo is great for Smokey eyes and creating bold , dramatic eye looks.
• The packaging is neat.
• You get good amount of product
What I don’t like about Sleek Molten Metal 715 Steel and Ash eye shadow duo
• Cream eye shadows are always a little difficult to get along with especially if you have oily eye lids. I tried to make these work for me by using a good eye shadow base/ primer but they still creased.
• Availability in India.
The Sleek Molten Metal eye shadow duo is not something I would consider very wearable for routine or easy to use and pull off for everyone. Though, It can definitely perk up your eyes for a night out or clubbing when you would like to wear something very bold and blingy. I think I may order for the gold duo too on my next order 😀
If you are blessed with dry eye lids, this may work for you well.
IMBB Rating 2.75 on 5 :-* :-* :-*
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Sleek Makeup Au Naturel Palette Review, Swatches – Nude Collection
Sleek Makeup Suede Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD : Nude Collection
Sleek Makeup Pout Polish Bare Minimum
Sleek Makeup Pout Paint Photos, Swatches
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch
Sleek Pout Polish Chocolate Kiss 948 , Perfect Plum 949
Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Photos, Swatches
Sleek Wax Pack with Aloe Vera: Facial Hair Remover
Sleek Makeup Aruba Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD
Storm i-Divine Palette
Bad Girl i-Divine EyeshadowPalette
Makeup Oh So Special EyeshadowPalette Review, Swatches
Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara Review
Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara Review