Read Rati Beauty Diet: The Right Way to Lose Weight
Are you having that big fat Indian wedding? Are you the bride who is slowly turning into a bridezilla? You don’t need to worry as almost all of us go through that stage. 2 months prior to your wedding, you have your plate full and have so much on your mind.
To help with some of the matters, I am here with a few points to make sure you sail through your wedding preparations and do not fret at the last minute.
1. Choose the hair and makeup artist
I am sure you must have someone in mind who will do your hair and makeup on your wedding day. But if you still haven’t decided, then please hurry up. 2 months will go by in a jiffy. You should be scheduling your hair and makeup trials by now and not searching for the person who will do them all.
2. Perfect your wedding day look
You don’t want the mad rush days before the wedding right? You must have decided on the dress by now, so now is the time to finalise your wedding day jewellery, makeup and hairdo you will be sporting. Try everything beforehand to make sure everything is perfect.
3. Book a dentist appointment
You want your pearly whites to shine perfectly in all those wedding photos and in order to do that, book an appointment with your dentist to make sure everything is alright with your teeth.
4. Start a fitness regime
If you still have not paid heed to your body, then now is the time. Kick start your fitness regime. Do not eat too much of oily and junk food. Start eating healthy; incorporate lots of fruits and veggies in your diet. If you think you have certain problem areas then it is best if you choose a fitness trainer who will able to maximise your exercising efforts.
5. Start preparing your bridal trousseau
You must have gotten at least half the things you need, but if you haven’t, then make a list of the things you will need and start shopping accordingly. Shop for the dresses, accessories, shoes, bags, makeup, lingerie and whatever you might need after the marriage.
6. Honeymoon preparation
In all the mayhem of marriage preparations, one thing you tend to forget is honeymoon checklist. Decide on the destination for your honeymoon, book the tickets in advance, have all the important documents in place, and do not forget to shop!
Some additional tips:
We all want that glowing skin on our D-day and to make sure you get that bridal glow, follow these steps religiously 2 months prior to the wedding.
• Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
• Follow the CTM routine without any fail every day and night.
• Do not try out any new products as they may lead to breaking out of skin, stick to the tried and tested products.
• Do not forget to exfoliate twice a week followed by face mask suited to your skin tone.
• Apply sunscreen and keep yourself covered on your shopping sprees.
• Get regular facial done from a salon to look your best on your wedding day.
• Start taking hot oil treatments for your hair every 15 days.
• Take hair spas and take good care of your tresses. You can get a haircut if you want one.
• Do not skip any of your salon’s appointments for the bridal package. Talk to the beautician regarding your skin issues, what kind of makeup look you have in mind and all those things.
• Cut out sugar and booze for two months before your Big Day.
And now you are all set! Have fun 🙂
Indian Day Time Wedding Makeup Look
Ways To Slim Down Before Your Wedding
5 Colors other than Red to Wear on Your Wedding Day
5 Hair Styling Mistakes to Avoid on your Wedding Day
7 New Ethnic Looks For the Upcoming Wedding Season
5 Easy Skincare Tips For Would-Be Brides
Wedding Make-up Essentials: Make-up Kit For Brides