The bridal season is around the corner and I am sure many beautiful women here are waiting for their “Big Day” to come in a few months. Every would-be bride is filled with a lot of excitement, dreams, hopes and aspirations. Perhaps these are the things that add more charm to a bride-to-be. Looking forward to look at your charming best on your wedding day? Here are some of the easiest tips that you wouldn’t mind following, no matter how busy you are!
At the very outset, let me tell you that I love beauty the natural way. I really do not believe that those exotic bridal packages, which give quite a blow to your pocket, are always the best thing you can lay your hands on. So, the tips I would be sharing here would be based on some of the easiest ingredients available. They help to detox the skin and take care of your skin in a natural way. They show results almost at par with the costly bridal spa packages, at 1/10th cost or even less; the only condition is that you have to be regular in maintaining the routine. Start at least 2 months prior to the Big Day and be religious in your regimen.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Beauty Tips For Brides-To-Be:
1. Eliminate soap and face wash: Soaps and face washes can be convenient to use but often contain ingredients that are harsh on your skin. Hence, the best option is to eliminate them for these few days. What to do to clean your face and body then? When you go for a bath, carry a mixture of besan and milk. You would do well if you could add a pinch of turmeric to the mixture. Use the paste (which should have a runny consistency) on alternate days or at least 2 times a week while taking a bath and it will effectively clean your skin of impurities, without drying the skin and also exfoliate the skin. Use it to wash your face twice daily. It is absolutely safe and helps to brighten the complexion. You should also try the oil cleansing method once in a week.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. Say no to toners containing parabens: Toners form an important part of your skin care regimen, but not parabens. Hence opt for rose water as the most convenient toner you can lay your hands on. Alternately, you can prepare green tea liquor and keep it in the refrigerator. Use it with cotton pads to give an anti-oxidant treat every time you tone your skin.
3. Body tan removal: The first and foremost thing is that, you should avoid getting tanned altogether. Avoid the peak hours when sun rays are very harsh. Use a good-quality sunscreen with high SPF and even then, an umbrella is a must. Every day, while you go for bath, carry some curd (preferably homemade) to the bathroom. Apply on your body and bathe as usual. Do this daily. This will keep your skin hydrated and remove tan.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4. Moisturize your skin: If you are planning to get married this winter, you must be all the more careful with this tip. Your skin shouldn’t look dry and parched during the wedding rituals. Massage your skin with pure olive oil every day after bathing and even then, you shouldn’t underestimate the importance of body lotions. Use a good quality body lotion twice daily, once after bath and once before going to bed. As far as face is concerned, I think honey is one fine thing that suits almost every skin type. Apply honey on the face and neck every alternate day as honey is a natural humectants. While going to bed, use a night cream, a foot cream, and also a hand cream so that you get up feeling soft and nourished. If possible, mix a few drops of lemon juice with water and dab it on the face. Let it dry and then, apply the night cream. This will enable you to lighten complexion naturally with overnight treatment if your skin is happy with lemon juice but refrain from using it if you have irritation.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
5. Facials once in 21 days: Although excessive facials are not desired, you won’t mind getting pampered once in 21 days when it comes prior to your wedding. If it is about 3 months to go, you can get 4 facial sessions, in a way that the last session is 2 days before your wedding. Choose the facial that suits you and get it done by expert hands. You may also want to try out some tested homemade facials if you are not comfortable with the kits available in the market.
These tips are absolutely basic. It is not necessary that only would-be brides should follow them. However, women become beauty conscious when they plan marriage and hence, this article. Start when there are two or three months left and you would surely benefit.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
P.S.: This article is solely based on personal ideas and experiences shared by married women who loved beauty treatments the natural way. This is not a research article as such.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Indian Bridal and Wedding Wear
The Bengali Bride – Wedding Rituals, Sarees and More
Wedding Make-up Essentials: Make-up Kit For Brides
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
My Brother-in-Law’s Wedding photos
Freelance Makeup Artist and Wedding Lehengas in Delhi: Ask IMBB
My Wedding Makeup Photos
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
Top 8 Celebrity Fashion Disasters of 2010
Indian Bridal Jewelry Tips by Shaheen Abbas
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
My Best Friend’s Indian Bridal Trousseau
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips