Price : Rs 995 for 200 ml
- Get soft, glowing skin with a creamy body scrub that has evening primrose seeds and crushed walnut shells to exfoliate.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Stimulates skin microcirculation
- Leaves skin feeling super-soft
- Sweet and nutty scent
My Experience :
I use a lot of body scrubs, especially in winters. I feel the scrubs keep my dry skin in better condition as opposed to if I didn’t use them.
- It is a very creamy body scrub, which is actually perfect for dry skin. It does not rip off moisture from skin, rather adds hydration to skin.
- It has granules of different sizes that makes the scrub scrubby and gentle at the same time.
- It does help in getting rid of the dead skin. It leaves skin soft and moisturised.
- It rinses off clean without any effort but the granules make the bath floor a bit messy.
- The consistency is neither thick nor runny. Very easy to use.
- Comes in a wide mouthed jar, which is a bit unhygienic. So I scoop out a lot of product in one go to avoid dipping my wet hands in the jar again.
- The ingredients list have glycerin, seed oils and seed butters , which makes it a perfect scrub for winters.
The only reason I wouldn’t be repurchasing this scrub is the fragrance. It has a very strong nutty fragrance and my nose can’t seem to ignore it. If you have dry skin and you like nutty fragrances, by all means pick it up. It is a fabulous scrub and very apt for winters. I know some people love nutty smells for them this could be a heavenly product. 🙂
Rating : 4/5
The Body Shop Brazil Nut Shower Cream
The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Scrub Review
The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub Review
The Body Shop Olive Body Scrub Review
The Body Shop Honey and Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask
The Body Shop Jolly Orange Body Scrub Review
The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub
Marks and Spencer African Shea Nut Lip Butter Review
Nature’s Essence Fruit Nut Face Massage Cream Review
L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick – Brazil Nut Review