WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lip and Cheek Stain: The Body Shop
Ladies!! Have you been searching for something which could give you a fast re-do???? Here it is The Body Shop Lip and Cheek stain. Ok let me tell you how it all started first. I was in Dubai shopping at this mall, well known as The Emirates Mall. (MOE) I was on vacation. So shopping bantha hain na (wink). I came across The Body Shop and popped in to check if they had anything new; while I was looking around I found this the Lip and Cheek stain. They had a lot of browns, I was searching for something pinkish o reddish because I personally don’t wear browns it makes me look a little older so pinks and reds are my types, I couldn’t find one. But I do wear a lot of nude colors . So I asked the lady in there, she told me she could get me a pinkish and reddish mix(wink) I was very happy, she got me the color and I was extremely excited to try it out. The only problem that I had with this was it didn’t have much product 8 ml (0.2US FL OZ). I tried it when I came back home and was a lil upset and happy about it.
Price: $14 / Rs 575
What the The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain claims:
- Gel-based formulation is fast drying and easy to blend.
- Glycerin and pathenol moisturize lips and improve hydration.
- Angled applicator brush and well on the stem pack is designed for easy application, while minimizing product spillage.
All of you who are thinking what pathenol and glycerine does?
Panthenol -Is proven to improve flexibility of the nails, helping to reduce flaking and breakage.
Glycerin – Is an effective moisturizer which helps improve softness and maximize hydration
Advantages of The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain
- It is very moisturizing and after I remove it my lips are yet very soft and plumpy ( I want them to be plump so I like it).
- It can be worn anywhere doesn’t need to be night or day.
- It has a slant brush which is good because it moves around easily.
Disadvantages of The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain
- It does not have a proper packaging as you can see theirs a grip in the beginning which holds on the excess so you will have to pull out the product many times.
- The product comes out when you close it. So whenever u close it wipe it before u leave it in the purse or on the table.
- You don’t have many colors you just get a few browns and only this pink so I feel that’s a con.
- Not worth the cash I paid because I prefer the MAC lipglass better.
- For the cheek stain it made my skin very oily, andyo u have to dab a lot of the product to get a proper cheek stain. As you can see in the picture below.
- Doesn’t stay longer you have to keep applying it.
I would give this product a say 3 ½ out of 5.
Will I buy The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain again??
No not really because it’s not worth the money I paid. And it does not have a proper packaging.