Benefit Benetint Review , Swatch, FOTD
Our original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips & cheeks that lasts for hours. Naturally sheer & sexy on all complexions…it’s innocent yet provocative.
Originally created for an exotic dancer in the 1970s, benetint has soared to cult fave status. It’s loved by celebs, makeup artists and gals around the world. It’s the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle!
Price : Rs 1300 approx
How to apply (from benefit website )
What I love about Benefit Benetint:
- If there is one blush I would like to purchase year after year after year, it would be this. This is the most long lasting and most natural looking blush I have ever tried.
- It is a liquid rosy coloured sheer blush. On my skin tone , I have to apply atleast 3 layers of it for it to be really visible.
- This would work on all skin tones. Depending on your skintone, you would have to apply more or less of it.
- It works awesome base for a powder blush. I mean even after 8 hours , you would be able to see blush on your cheeks if you have applied benetint underneath.
- It smells of fresh rose petals.
- Once you get the hang of how to use it, it would barely take you second sto apply it.
- It gives a fresh glow to cheeks without leaving making your face oily. Would work on all skin types.
- A little goes a long way.
- Works fine on lips as a long stay product. Dab and blend within seconds of applying to avoid blotches. You can top it up witha lip balm and that does not fade the colour. I am not a fan of it on lips though. It sort of looks uneven on my lips.
- Comes with a nail polish kid of a brush, which is soft and works fine in applying the products. you would have to blend the blush with fingers.
- Does not go patchy even after hours of application.
- A great stuff especially for humid weather. Hold strong even when you are sweating. 😛
The not so good things about Benefit Benetint:
- I had tough time learning how to apply it. You have to apply it with a brush and if you don’t blend it within 10 seconds of application it would dry and set forever on your face. You would end up with splotchy funny looking application. Also , since it is super long staying no matter how much you try to rectify it by topping with with a powder blush or by applying more tint, you’d only be worsening the application.
- It goes off only with an oil based remover.
- The bottle is made up of glass, which is not travel friendly.
- Not available in India . :(( Kunchals here in Delhi sells it at almost double the price.
- Stains the fingers. It looks as if you have applied “aalta” on your fingertips. 😛
Overall, I love love love Benetint. It gives amazingly natural flush to cheeks. Would definitely pick it again.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating 4/5
Btw a little trivia about benetint. 😀 : It was created as a nipple tint for a topless exotic dancer in 1970s . 😛
Have you used Benefit benetint? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Avon Dew Kiss Sparkles Lip Tint Review
Lakme Just Kissed Cheek and Lip Tint-Review, Photos and Swatches
The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain – Rose Pink Review
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara Review
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush Review, Photos, Swatches