The Body Shop Soft Hands Kind heart Cream is best if you want to: Care for skin while leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple with a light, yet richly moisturizing lotion with a refreshing fragrance.
100% of the net proceeds go to our global partner charity, ECPAT, to combat and raise awareness of sex trafficking of children and young people.
Best for: normal skin
How it works:
- Angelica extract is known for its protective and soothing benefits and Community Trade organic olive oil to condition and soften the hands.
- This non-greasy formula sinks into the skin to moisturise and condition. With a sparkling green fragrance with fresh citrus aspects in the top, leading to an elegant floral heart on a warm amber background.
Price : Rs 275 for 50 ml
What I like about The Body shop Soft Hand Kind Heart Hand Cream :
- The money from its purchase goes for a good cause. That was one of the reason why I picked it up.
- It is non greasy and gets absorbed in hands quickly.
- Smells pretty okayish, nothing too strong or weird.
- Comes in a tube form so it’s hygienic and easy to carry around.
What I don’t like about the Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream:
- It does absolutely nothing to your hands. I agree that the money goes for a good cause but I believe that they should also provide a good product . It gets absorbed in your hands within seconds and then your hands are dry as ever. Forget about soft hands, it doesn’t even moisturize them.
I don’t regret buying it but I think I would never repurchase this, not even in summers.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*