WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The Body Shop Soft Hands Kind heart Cream is best if you want to: Care for skin while leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple with a light, yet richly moisturizing lotion with a refreshing fragrance.
100% of the net proceeds go to our global partner charity, ECPAT, to combat and raise awareness of sex trafficking of children and young people.
Best for: normal skin
How it works:
- Angelica extract is known for its protective and soothing benefits and Community Trade organic olive oil to condition and soften the hands.
- This non-greasy formula sinks into the skin to moisturise and condition. With a sparkling green fragrance with fresh citrus aspects in the top, leading to an elegant floral heart on a warm amber background.
Price : Rs 275 for 50 ml
What I like about The Body shop Soft Hand Kind Heart Hand Cream :
- The money from its purchase goes for a good cause. That was one of the reason why I picked it up.
- It is non greasy and gets absorbed in hands quickly.
- Smells pretty okayish, nothing too strong or weird.
- Comes in a tube form so it’s hygienic and easy to carry around.
What I don’t like about the Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream:
- It does absolutely nothing to your hands. I agree that the money goes for a good cause but I believe that they should also provide a good product . It gets absorbed in your hands within seconds and then your hands are dry as ever. Forget about soft hands, it doesn’t even moisturize them.
I don’t regret buying it but I think I would never repurchase this, not even in summers.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*