Claims : Loaded with both vitamin E and vanilla flavour. Slip it on under your lipstick or wear it alone to protect your pout.
Price : Rs 225
Vitamin E – Is a naturally powerful and one of the best antioxidants that help protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Helps neutralise free radicals, which are destructive molecules that attack cell
Coconut and olive oils – Help to condition the lips.
Beeswax – Moisturises and helps to condition the lips. Acts as a barrier that helps to seal in moisture. Helps to keep product texture consistent, when used over time.
I bought this lip balm at a jiffy a few weeks back and I am totally loving it.
- It repairs the cracked lips and keeps them soft.
- It keeps my lips moisturized for hours.
- The lip balm is neither too waxy nor too shiny and nor too buttery. I especially love to apply it underneath my lipsticks because it does not make my lipsticks slip. All the qualities in this lip balm also makes it ideal for boys.
- It contains SPF 15, which may not be that great but still there is some sun protection.
- It has mild vanilla fragrance ( not the yummy vanilla kinds… it bends slightly towards medicinal) but no taste.
- I love that it comes in a stick form as opposed to the pot.
The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla LipBalm
The Body Shop LipCare
Born Lippy Lip Balm Stick
Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm
Born Lippy Watermelon LipBalm Review
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum
The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist Review
The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Cream Review