Claims : Our cult lip balm in a stick format. Gives lips a pop of colour, a shot of moisture and a soft shine.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Moisturises and conditions lips
Fruity strawberry flavour
Price : Rs 325/-
Available in 6 flavours : strawberry, pomegranate, pink berry, lychee, plum and toffee.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
I was so super impressed with the Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm that I decided to pick up another one from TBS. And honestly, I bought this strawberry lip balm only because it looked so cute. 😛 Also, born lippies have mostly got good reviews on IMBB but the pot packaging had always kept me away from trying them. When I saw these in stick form , I decided to pick atleast one of these.
- It is a range of tinted lip balms. I picked up the strawberry flavour , which has a light pink tint. On my lips it applies mostly as a clear balm only but if you don’t have pigmented lips, it may show some color on your lips.
- It smells of delicious strawberries but does not have any bothersome taste.
- It is not greasy or waxy. It does not wear off completely even after drinking or eating.
- It is very moisturizing on lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for good 3-4 hours. I love reapplying it as well. 😀
- Comes in a stick form.
- I don’t find it working much for chapped lips but if you keep reapplying it every few hours, it keeps lips soft. I would say it is more of a fun lip balm that would maintain the condition of your lips if they are already in good condition.
- It does not contain SPF.
- I find it best to apply it on top of a lip stain. It gives a soft shine to lips and also keeps my lips moisturized.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Have you used The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm Stick ? Please rate in the box below.
The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm
The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla LipBalm
The Body Shop LipCare
Born Lippy Lip Balm Stick
Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm
Born Lippy Watermelon LipBalm Review
Vitamin E Moisture Serum
Vitamin E Face Mist Review
Chocomania Shower Cream Review
Vitamin E Lip Care Review
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India