WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm Review
This lip balm is one of the very first products I tried from the body shop like 5-6 yrs back. Me and my aunt used to go for shopping and whenever I cross this super smelling shop which had body butter testers just on the entrance, my aunt used to try them every time and say ‘Wow’. After a while one day we decided to check out other products as well and we were so confused on what to get. It was during my mom’s visit to Australia I took her to the Body Shop and got her the lip balm.
My mom fell so much in love with this that till date she uses this lip balm. She never wanted to try any other brand or even any other variants available in The Body Shop. This is her HG lip balm I must say.
This Strawberry Lip Balm costs Rs.195 for 10ml. It comes in a tiny cute little pot and the pink color balm suits the theme Strawberry. When I tried it for the first time I did lick a lot of the balm and left my lips dry as it was hard to resist.
The lip balm has a light pink tint to it while applied on the lips and it is super glossy. It leaves a light pink colored lips that is super glossy when applied. The smell of strawberry lingers around for some time and if you are a strawberry lover I am sure you will love this lip balm. The lip balm moisturises the lip really well though you have to keep reapplying the balm now and then, especially if you want the glossiness to stay on for a while. Like the cocoa butter cream even the strawberry lip balm is The Body Shop’s best selling product for a very long time.
Pros of The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm:
• Easily Available in all The Body Shop outlets. I have never faced out of stock with this item when I would have bought at least 5-6 lip balms so far.
• Smells yummy and no one can resist licking it.
• This is the only Body Shop product for which I don’t mind the price.
• It moisturises the lips pretty well.
• Leaves a light pink tint to the lips.
• Gives glossy lips when applied.
Cons of The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Balm:
• Though it gives the glossy finish, it does not stay the same way for a long time. I can say the glossiness stays for hardly 30 mins.
• Even the color vanishes pretty quickly, so I have to keep re applying as I like the light pink color on my lips.
• Overall the staying power is very less and that is a major con.
• Comes in a pot packaging which is not very hygienic. Mum says she can’t carry a brush along every time to apply this lip balm 😛
My Rating -4/5
Will I Repurchase – Forever . If not for me at least for mum.
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Eau De Parfum
The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask
The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish
The Strawberry Body Butter, Raspberry Body Scrub, Clinique Anti Blemish
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15