Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Claims : The foundation brush by Tom Ford turns your face into a flawless canvas. With its synthetic bristles, it easily smoothes and blends liquid foundation onto your skin for an even, seamless complexion without streaking.
Price : USD 72/ INR 4,300 approx
My Experience with Tom Ford Foundation Brush :
I honestly thought that I wouldn’t be able to find better makeup brushes than Hakuhodo. I wouldn’t call Tom Ford’s makeup brushes better than Hakuhodo’s but these are BRILLIANT. Tom Ford’s makeup is made in Japan and he has gone to a long extent to offer the best possible quality with his products. I am heads over heels in love with his makeup line.
I personally love to use foundation with my finger tips. I feel it warms up the product and goes in smoothly on skin. But since I have started using this brush, I always want to apply my foundation with this brush.
The biggest problem with these kind of flat foundation brushes I feel is that they drink up the foundation and a lot of product gets wasted in the process. Another problem you find with these basic brushes is that they make your foundation go streaky and then you have to use another brush to smoothen out the streaks.
This brush does not have any of these problems.
- First, how gorgeous is the brush. *purelove*
- The bristles are uber soft.
- This bristles do not drink up the foundation. So no wastage
- It makes the foundation go super smooth. No streaks.
- The size of the brush is not so big that you’d have difficulty using it. It fits perfectly in your hand. Also, it is easier to carry around. 🙂
- The brush has a tapered end so it reaches the curves of the face easily.
- You can use it for both liquid and cream foundations.
- I have washed it a couple of times and there has been no shedding of bristles. The brush has retained its shape and softness.
- Availability is a con. You don’t have Tom Ford in India yet.
Overall, I absolutely LOVE this brush. There is just no con. But I also feel that you can skip this brush at this price range. There are a lot of foundation brushes around at lesser price and that work just the same. However, I would not stop you from owning one. You would never regret buying it. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor Espresso Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
E.L.F. Eyebrow Stencil Kit Review
Tutorial For Perfect Eyebrows
Best Eyebrow Pencils Available in India