Tutorial For Perfect Eyebrows
How are you doing??
On my last post, I promised to share my eyebrow routine tutorial, so while I was doing my eyebrows for a tutorial, I thought of taking pictures to share with you all. This time, I wanted to try thinner eyebrows, but by following the same direction, you can too remove excess hair and shape your eyebrows.
I want this post to be informative yet to the point, so I have roughly categorized the steps in 4 stages:
1. Locating the shape of your eyebrow.
2. Marking the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Removing excess hair/shaping your eyebrows.
4. Lastly defining your eyebrows.
So, first things first, you want to locate your eyebrow length as per your eyes and face features.
• Place a pencil/brush at your nostril, ideally eyebrow starts at that line, but you can always follow the natural shape of your eyebrow.
• Create an angle with the brush, keeping the point at the nostril constant and passing over your eyeball; the point where it touches the eyebrow is the place where your arch should be.
• Now, with one end still at the nostril and the brush passing beyond the outer corner, mark the place where your eyebrow should end.
There is already a detailed post on IMBB for the same,
Next step is to take a white eyeliner pencil and mark all the points that we located by following the above steps, draw the desired shape of your eyebrow as shown below.
The white liner makes it easier to shape our eyebrows, remove all the hair covered with liner and outside the liner. Now, its optional that you can thread or use a tweezer to remove those unwanted hair.
Now, that you have removed all the unwanted hair, take an old mascara wand or eyebrow brush and brush all your hair in upward direction and using a scissor trim the excess hair.
Do not try to pull under-grown hair, that can cause redness.
Now, that everything is done, you need to define your brows using a brow pencil or any other product. This step is optional. If your eyebrows are already dark and thick, you can skip this step.
I use a shade lighter to my natural brow shade to fill in my brow and define them. I am using Maybelline Chai Latte quad. I don’t like using it on my lids.
So, this is it, we are done !! Hope you like it!!
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below !!
Take care !! bye !!
E.L.F. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
How to Fix Common Eyebrow Problems
Select Eyebrow Shape According to Face Shape
Lakme Eyebrow Pencil
Quick Eyebrow Grooming Tip
Threading: How to Thread your Eyebrows at Home
Home Remedies for Thick Eyebrows
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial