Vichy capital soleil sunscreen SPF 25 review
Sunscreen is one essential skin care item I always have. I always change them according to the weather and season. I used Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen from May to Nov.When it got over I thought of buying sunscreen from Vichy. Usually my skin is combination to oily and I prefer matt products always. However towards end of November it became a little dry I wanted a sunscreen which would also provide some moisture hence the SA suggested me Vichy’s capital sunscreen spf 25 for me. As Vichy doesn’t have samples for sunscreens, I had to take my chance and I bought it.
Price and pack – 650/- for 50 ml
Recommended for– all skin types
What Vichy Sunscreen SPF 25 claims- Stem cells and pro-genitor cells are preserved in great amounts. The skin is regenerated and organized; dense, well structured, it displays the features of visibly younger epidermis.
Result- the Skin Displays 3 signs of healthy beauty –
- Anti Sun-Induced Wrinkles
- Anti Sun-Induced Spots
- Anti Sun-Induced Damage
Directions for use-Apply just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling.
Exclusive combination of our best cosmetic filters MEXORYL® XL &SX and an active ingredient resulting from pharmaceutical research – DHC.Exclusive to Vichy, DHC is an anti-oxidant active ingredient with large spectrum against UV attacks, capable of operating down to the basal layer of the epidermis. Thanks to its unique action, its protective efficacy is demonstrated for the 1st time down to the basal layer of the epidermis where stem cells are located. Skin is so well protected that its regenerative capacity is preserved, for a visibly healthier beauty. PARABEN FREE.
Pros of Vichy capital Soleil sunscreen SPF 25
- Well lets talk about the packaging.It is in tube form and small hence travel friendly
- It’s hygienic too because of the tube
- Coming to the ingredients.I liked the fact that it did not contain any parabens.
- I think its unfragranced because I get no particular smell when I apply it which I quite like when you just want to smell like your fav moisturizer.
Can notice the radiant glow or the reflecting effect it has…
After 5 mins of application
- It does not leave a whitish cast which I totally like!!!!
- The texture is not greasy but its not mattifying also if ur ur looking for that
- It gives a subtle reflection to light something like glow radiance types. Somewhat near to the body shop vit e illuminating moisturizing cream so sometimes I use it as highlighter – Collarbones, back, arms etc.
- People with dry skin types to normal skins will love this thoroughly.Combination skin types can use it in winters
Cons of Vichy capital Soleil sunscreen SPF 25
- Well though its non comedogenic oily skin types can stay away from this product cause of the extra shine it will add. it would be just psychological that because of the shine you might feel that the skin is oily
- I sometimes find it hard to apply my liquid foundation over it just immediately after applying. I have to wait for 5 mins and then start makeup..
Still I will give Vichy Capital Soleil Sunscreen :-* :-* :-* + 0.5 for being good to my sensitive skin, not breaking me out and the tube form.. I also liked the subtle glow or light reflection it does. I was so surprised myself. Coming from a sunscreen certainly didn’t expect, which was a bonus . 🙂
Would I repurchase it?
Not now because by the time it gets over Feb. will b here and acc to hyd weather I will have to switch back to Neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen. However will use it for that radiant reflection for my back arms n neck.. Will buy and keep for that until nov.. Then I’ll use for my face when there is drier air. Overall I took my chances and I am liking it so far.. 🙂
Until my next article
Love and light
Have you used Vichy Capital Soleil Sunscreen SPF 25? Please rate in the box below.
- Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care Review
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review
- Oily/ Acne Skin Care / Vichy Normaderm Anti Imprefections