YSL Babydoll Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Review, Swatch
What it does: Baby Doll creates a full open-eye effect by lifting and separating lashes. The patented formula creates long-lasting volume and intense color that is evenly dispersed with no flakes, clumps, or smudges for up to 24 hours.
Application : Apply Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll by brushing from the root to the tips. Complete the application on the lower fringe from the roots to the tips. Reapply on outer upper lashes to accentuate the Baby Doll look.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Available in 4 shades : Black, Brown, Blue, Purple
Price : USD 30 / Rs 1800 approx
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
My Experience with YSL Babydoll Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
I ended up getting two very good mascaras during this recent trip of mine. One of them is this YSL Baby Doll Mascara.
- The packaging is this gorgeous gold tube with ‘baby doll’ written in handwriting font on it.
- The brush is kind of thin. It comes across as a rubbery brush that feels gentle on the lashes. I also like that the brush is a little tapered at the end and I can easily coat the lashes on the inner corner of my eyes as well.
- The formula is on the wet side. You have to give a few seconds for it to completely dry. But the best part of the mascara is that it is INTENSE black. Like you can go from black to blacker to the blackest looking lashes one coat after the other. The con about the wet formula is that I ALWAYS end up getting it on my upper lid of lower lash line. I mostly have to do a clean up of the excess mascara from my eye after using this.
- It really adds a lot of life to my lashes. It makes them look blacker, thicker and longer. I can make them look very intense to the point of being fake if I apply a couple of coats.
- It clumps. For some people it might be a con but i absolutely love those clumpy spidery fake looking lashes. 😛 You can take a spoolie and run through your lashes, that would make them look natural yet black. But I leave them the way they are.
- It does not feather or smear throughout the day.
- It holds the curl well all day long.
- The mascara has never irritated my eyes.
- Although the mascara is not waterproof, I have never faced any problem of it running down or ruining my eye makeup.
- The only weird thing about this mascara is that it is perfumed. I mean for me, this is first. I have never used a perfumed mascara. 😀 I mean it is a good kind of a perfume that pretty much stays for a while but still…
- It is easy to remove to an eye makeup remover.
Overall, I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It instantly adds life to my lashes and makes my eyes look so awake. It could add more length, imho, but I still love how intense my lashes look after using this. 🙂
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
Rating : 4/5
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain – Rouge Laque Review
Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Touche Eclat
YSL Glossy Stain – 12 Corail Fauve
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara – Noir Radical
YSL Effet Faux Cil Crème d’Eyeliner – Sea Black
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick Caress Pink No.9 + Jimmy Choo Binnis
YSL Volupte Shine Lipstick Fuchsia in Rage
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick – Provocative Pink
Grocery Shopping at Chanel, MAC, Lancome, YSL, Dior, and Estee Lauder
Yves Saint Laurent Belle D’Opium Eau De Parfum
YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain No 7 Corail Aquatique Review, Swatches
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips