Zoya is a professional nail lacquer company that I had never tried until a few weeks back and I am a believer! This nail lacquer blew my mind because it is super pigmented and good for your nails and as a cherry on top of the cake, it is the same price as OPI nail lacquers which never work for me! This is a review for Zoya Fei Fei – the most interesting colour ever.
Where To Buy:
I bought mine from Zoya’s official website. Zoya specifically does not sell to drugstores/super markets. So, they only sell to very specific salons.
The nail polish contains 0.5 fluid ounces or 15 ml of product. It’s a good amount of product for the price. It’s not like anyone ever runs out of nail lacquer anyway! 🙂 Below are some comparisons in size:
1. Lakme India : 9ml
2. Nyx Girls: 10 ml
3. Maybelline Colorama: 7.5 ml
4. OPI: 15 ml
5. Revlon India: 8ml
6. Revlon USA: 14.7 ml
7. e.l.f: 10 ml
8. Essie: 13.5 ml
Price and Shipping:
Zoya nail lacquers cost $8.00 + tax. It is priced in the mid-range nail polish in the United States though I found it to be far superior to any nail polish I have ever used. They have an insane awesome colour selection along with seasonal limited edition releases. Shipping is exhausting if you are trying to buy a colour that is out of stock but bearable if it is during normal days.
My Take on Zoya Nail Lacquer – Fei Fei:
I have never liked putting on nail polish. It can be messy and most colours are super streaky. Maybe I’m just horrible at it, but I’ve never used a nail paint and said to myself “wow, this is super amazing,” until Zoya. I absolutely love the consistency, the colour, and everything else! It is important to share that when applying the first coat, some streaky-ness and sheerness may be observed. But apply a second coat after waiting 30 seconds and you will be amazed at how uniform and rich the colour is in just two coats.
Things I Love about Zoya Nail Lacquer – Fei Fei:
- For $8.00 + tax, you get salon quality colour payoff.
- Their colour range is amazing.
- Even the sheerest colours look beautiful and streak-less with just 2 coats!
- The drying time is uncanny! I don’t know how long it was but it was super-fast. Fast enough to where I did not mess up my nails (like I otherwise always do!)
- These nail lacquers are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate which are so bad for the nails.
- Their polishes have the best consistency ever – not too thin or thick. Just perfect!
- The wear time is incredible too. Mine lasts for a week without any chips and two weeks with very minor tip wear.
- About Fei Fei, it is a beautiful colour. I have never seen another colour like it and it is definitely super pretty. It is a duo-chrome grey shimmer nail lacquer that has blue undertones to it.
Thins I am Not So Much in Love with Zoya Nail Lacquer – Fei Fei:
- The price. While $8.00 + tax is not expensive, I cannot go crazy with my collection.
- Availability. Even in the US, they are very hard to find 🙁
I will gladly give Zoya’s Fei Fei and Zoya nail polishes in general a 5/5!
I was never into nail polish until Zoya. Now, I wish I could buy every single colour! :p If you haven’t already, do give Zoya a try and don’t miss out! They have a colour for everyone and they don’t smell weird. I will never buy another company’s nail lacquer again. That’s how much I’m in love with Zoya.
Peace out! <3
Zoya Nail Lacquer – Storm
Zoya Katherine Nail Polish
Zoya Professional Lacquer in Skylar
Zoya Beach & Surf Summer 2012 Collection
My Top 7 Nail Paint Shades for This Season
Colorbar Crackle Nail Lacquer Photos
MAC Nail Lacquer – Steamy
MAC Me Over Purple Majesty Nail Lacquer
MAC Nail Lacquer Impassioned
Colorbar Nail Lacquer Autumn Rose NOTD